^12^ Sister Care 🏰2🔫💗🔮

Author: Thank you to Twisted_Rainbow_Fan for requesting this <3 Empires season 2 Seablings.

Nobody's POV:

Jimmy was slowly walking to Animalia, well attempting to walk. His elytra had broken and he had cuts and blue ish purple bruises all over. He wasn't going very fast but the only thoughts going through his head was that he needed to get to Lizzie.

As he heard all the animals he knew he was close. Lizzie was in the middle of selling berries when she heard something outside. She rushed out to see her short bruised brother wobbling into her empire.

Lizzie rushed over and immediately picked him up to take him somewhere safe since it was night and it already looked like his hadn't gone well. As she rushed to one of her buildings that had bandages and medicine she kept asking Jimmy questions. "What happened?!" "Are you okay?!" "Did someone do this to you?!"

Jimmy could only mumble out short responses so Lizzie quieted down as she set him down. Lizzie whispered words of encouragement to sooth Jimmy as she cleaned his cuts and bandages them. Lizzie loved her brother more than anything and decided that calming him down was the best thing she could do right now.

After Lizzie finished she kissed every bandage and bruise on her brother. /platonic. "Thank you Lizzie." Jimmy pulled his sister into a hug. They stayed like that for minutes. To them it seemed like hours. Lizzie picked up Jimmy and brought him to a more comfortable space as they cuddled.

Lizzie and Jimmy cuddled in a comfortable silence for hours. Lizzie had her tail wrapped around Jimmy as a way of saying that he was okay and safe with her. Lizzie gave him random kisses every little while. They loved each other and knew they needed each other.

OMG I loved writing this so much thank you so much for requesting this <3333 

Words: 319