^16^ Training ☃️💗

Nobody's POV:

"Cold training starts now!" Martyn yelled, pushing Jimmy into the collin pen. "What do the Collins have to do with my training?" Jimmy asked, looking around at the Collins. Martyn threw Jimmy a shovel. Jimmy looked at Martyn with a confused look.

"Shovel all the snow!" Martyn smiled. "What does this have to do with teaching me to be cold?" Jimmy asked again. "Stop asking so many questions!" Martyn joked, throwing a rock at Jimmy. "Fine, fine." Jimmy then started shoveling the snow.

"AHH!" Jimmy yelled, running around frantically. "What's wrong Tim-" Martyn started to ask but then opened his eyes to see Jimmy being chased by Collins. Martyn then started laughing uncontrollably. "Stop laughing, come help me!" Jimmy yelled, still running around. "AH!" He yelled again.

"Fine." Martyn hopped the fence. "Why are there holes everywhere!?" He yelled. "Sorry, it was an accident!" Jimmy yelled. Martyn started trying to fill the holes and get some of the Collins out of the holes. "Dammit!" Martyn was now running like Jimmy.

"How did you manage this?" Martyn sighed after they finally got all the Collins under control. "I accidentally dug some holes, then I hit some of the Collins and they started chasing me and fell in some of the holes." Jimmy explained.

"Okay well next part of your training is we have to trick sausage." Martyn explained, walking to his waystone. "Okay! I won't mess up this time!" Jimmy beamed, following Martyn.

"Shh, okay so we have to get a sign close to Sausage." Martyn whispered. "So whoever gets it closer wins?" Jimmy asked. "Yeah, but it has to say something, but I don't know what yet." Martyn said. "How about, hmm, 'Feeling Chilly?'" Jimmy suggested. "Yeah let's do that." Martyn agreed.

"Rules are: you can't mute, if you get caught the other person wins by default, the winner gets a diamond from the loser, and you just have to get the sign closest to him." Martyn said, then he and Jimmy walked to find Sausage.

Martyn found Sausage in his basement so he put a sign outside and slowly crept inside. "What are you doing here?" He whispered to Jimmy. "Trying to beat you!" He whisper yelled back. "I'm going to win!" Martyn whisper yelled as well.

"Run!" Jimmy yelled. Martyn ran outside but then heard Sausage start yelling at Jimmy. Martyn snuck inside as Sausage and Jimmy talked. He placed one more sign that was even closer to Sausage, then revealed himself. "BOO!" He yelled.

"How did you get here!?" Sausage yelled. "I snuck behind Jimmy." Martyn laughed. "Also I won!" Martyn laughed leaning onto Jimmy. (He put his arm on his head cause Jimmy's shorter)

"Dang it." Jimmy pouted. "Won what?" Sausage asked. "Come here," Martyn said, waving for him to come inside. "Look at the sign." Martyn laughed. "Feeling Chilly?" He asked. "Yeah, we were seeing how close we could get a sign to you without being noticed." Jimmy kept pouting.

"So Martyn won." Sausage laughed. "Yup!" He smiled. "Whatever, we need to get back to training!" Jimmy yelled, grabbing Martyn's hand and dragging him to the waystone. "BYE SAUSAGE!" Martyn yelled as Jimmy pulled him. 

"Next, we have to make an ice tunnel between our bases. So we can just slide to get to each others base." Martyn said. "Alright let's get started!" Jimmy beamed. They then started building.

Words: 555