^13^ Double date 🌿🌺💗

Nobody's POV:

"Come onnnn, just ask her out!" Scott yelled. "It's not that easy, you've seen how many times Joey has asked her out, what if she says no to me too." Shelby whined in response. "She won't, I promise she likes you too!" Scott kept trying to convince her.

"Pleaseeeee?" Jimmy begged. "No, I can't. I'm sorry Jimmy but I don't want to get rejected." Katherine crosses her arms as she talked. "Haven't you seen her fight for you against Joey?" Jimmy said, still trying to convince Katherine. "Yeah but what if she changed her mind." Katherine started mumbling to herself as Jimmy kept pleading.

~~Time skip~~

"This isn't workingggg." Jimmy groaned as he pulled Scott into a hug. "I know, Shelby won't budge and keeps mentioning Joey." Scott whined as he hugged Jimmy back. "Katherine just zones out and starts overthinking." Jimmy said as he pouted.

"We need a plan." Jimmy broke the hug. "I know I know I'm trying to think." Scott was thinking. "Maybe, we could trick them!" Jimmy shouted. "No need to scream but yeah, actually that could work. We can trick them into a double date!" Scott smiled big.

~~Time skip~~

"So you want me to hang out with you and Jimmy?" Shelby asked, looking unamused. "Yep!" Scott smiled. "Why would I want to third wheel?" Shelby asked. "Well it's not really third wheeling and Jimmy is about to go ask someone as well." Scott said, trying to sound convincing.

"Who?" Shelby still didn't look convinced. "Probably Gem." Scott has to lie so Shelby wouldn't refuse. "Oh alright! I'll go if Gem is." Shelby loved hanging out with Gem.

"Sure I would love to hang out with you and Scott!" Katherine beamed. "Great! So uh we were thinking of having a picnic in a flower forest!" Jimmy smiled at how easy it was to convince Katherine. "Okay, I love flowers!" Katherine smiled. "K then see you tomorrow at 5!" Jimmy smiled as he walked off.

Scott and Jimmy got there about an hour before 5 so they could set up the area for Shelby and Katherine. After a little while Shelby came flying in on a broom, when landing her big hat almost fell off her small head.

They all talked as they waited for 'Gem' to arrive. As Shelby started laughing she heard a crunch sound come from behind her and then someone mutter; "Stupid curse, trying to ruin my day!"

"Oh, um hi Katherine?" Shelby looked confused as Katherine came from the bushes. "Hi Shubble, what are you doing here?" Katherine looked just as confused as Shrub.

"Surprise Gays!" Scott yelled. "What's that supposed to mean?" Katherine looked at Scott even more confused now. "Well since you two were too scared to ask each other out we decided to invite you to a double date!" Jimmy smiled innocently.

"You told me Gem was coming-" Shelby started but then realized what all Jimmy had said. "We were both scared?" Shubble continued. "Duh! You both like each other but just won't admit it!" Scott yelled. "So just do it now so we can eat." Jimmy said, earning him a playful punch from Scott. "You're not just here for the food you're here to help the helpless gays in the world." Scott laughed.

"Shelby? Is it true you were going to ask me out?" Katherine asked, sitting down next to her. "Well obviously why do you think me and Joey are always fighting." Shelby laughed trying to hide the blush on her face. "I thought you were just joking..." Katherine thought for a second.

"What about you, were you wanting to ask me out?" Shelby asked, breaking Katherine's train of thought. "Yeah..." Katherine was now also looking away hiding the red that spread across her whole face.

"Can y'all hurry up so we can eat." Jimmy said, looking at the food. "Shut up don't ruin their moment!" Scott whisper yelled. Shubble and Katherine giggled at their banter.

"Fine, Shelby, will you go on a date with me?" Katherine asked, grabbing Shrub's hands. "S-sure!" Shelby smiled and hugged Katherine. "Yay food!" Jimmy yelled, grabbing a sandwich.

This was a request from  Beautifly_05

I hope you like it!

P.S. sorry for any grammar mistakes I don't proofread

Words: 694