^9^ Bookstore 🌿💗

Shelby's POV:

I'm a college student with a budget so whenever I talk to people about me wanting to learn witchcraft they laugh and say I'm wasting my money. Which I'm not btw. I just really want to learn spells, I think witches and fantasy creatures are so cool! Today I decided to go to the bookstore to get some spell books to practice.

"Hello Shubble!" My friend Gem worked at the bookstore and some of my friends call me Shubble or Shrub "Hey Gem!" Gem supported me and my witch dream. "The witchcraft section has moved over there, near that lady in the pink dress." Gem informed me.

I turned around to see a beautiful girl in a pink flowy dress looking around for a book. I felt my face heat up and heard Gem say something behind me. "She's pretty right?" Gem joked at my bright pink face. "She's gorgeous." I said dreamily. "Go talk to her!" Gem encouraged.

I walked over and greeted her. "Hello!" She looked up from their book she was looking at. "Oh hello! Do you need something?" Even her voice was pretty. "Oh um, I thought you looked really pretty and wondered if you wanted to be friends." I said it a little quickly hoping she wouldn't really catch the fact that I called her pretty. "Thanks! I think you're really cute too! I would love to be your friend!" I blushed at the compliment. "Wh-what are you looking for?" I asked, trying to hide my face.

Katherine's POV:

While I was looking for a book at a local bookstore a short and cute girl came over to me. She called me pretty and asked to be my friend. I called her cute and she started blushing and tried to change the subject. She was so cute! Soon we exchanged numbers and continued helping each other look for books.

I found out that she was into witchcraft, still had one more year left of college, and her name was Shelby. She also suggested some cool witch books that I might buy in the future. I soon had to go so we planned to hang out soon.

Before me and Shelby's hang out I decided to get her a gift since when we had met she talked about how much she wanted one but didn't have enough extra cash. I ended up getting her a witch had that was kinda big because I thought it would look cute on her.

We decided to meet at a cafe next door to the bookstore so we could get something to eat and then go to the bookstore after. When I got there I saw her sitting at a little table near some plants. I saw her face light up when she saw what I was carrying.

"Is that a witch's hat?" She beamed as I sat down. "Yeah I got it for you, you talked about how you really wanted one!" She squealed as she put it on. "I got you something too, but it's not as expensive." I didn't care if it wasn't expensive, I just cared that it was from her. "Omg is that a tiara?" I gasped as she pulled out a beautiful tiara. "Hehe yeah I made it so sorry if it isn't that pretty but you were talking about how much you loved fantasy and princess stories!" I loved it. It was so pretty, I beamed as I put it on. "Thanks witch!" I winked at her.

I had so much fun with her and by the end of our "hang out" it started to seem more like a day. We went on a walk in the park and picked out some books together at the bookstore. "I had so much fun hanging out with you today, Shrub!" I beamed. "I did too! We should definitely do this again in the future!" Shubble was so cute. "If we do, we could do it as maybe more than a hang out and maybe a date?" I asked while blushing. "I would love to! After getting to know you a little more today, I was about to ask you to go on a date with me too!" She was also blushing. We gave each other a quick hug and said our goodbyes as we went home, well she went to her dorm and I went home.

Thank you guys so much for 431 reads 🎉 Everyone that has read is amazing <333

Words: 739