^6^ Anniversary?

(Author's note: I've never written angst before so this is my first time sorry if it's not that good. P.S. Bold is Jimmy texting)

Scott's POV:

I've been dating Jimmy for about a year now. I love him a lot, but I can't say the same for him. Our high school combined with Hermit High, and Jimmy has been talking to one of the students that went there. He has cancelled so many of our plans just to hang out with him. I think is name is like Tango and they both have a lot in common. Way more than me and Jimmy.

Today is March 13 (random date) the day me and Jimmy got together. I planned to have a picnic date with Jimmy at the park. He agreed and I had spent a while getting it ready for when he came. But about 10 minutes before it was time I got a text. I won't be able to make it to the date, hope you didn't spend to long working on it lol, but I'm hanging out with Tango today but I'll talk to you later 😘I couldn't believe what I as reading. He chose to hang out with Tango on our first year anniversary.

I went home crying that day, that was two weeks ago. I haven't talked to Jimmy once, and it's not like I'm ignoring him. But not once have I seen him not by Tango's side. I haven't told anyone about what happened but I think Lizzie has some suspicion.

Nobody's POV:

Lizzie noticed Scott acting weird for a few weeks now but couldn't figure out what was wrong. Scott was Lizzie's best friend, and he was dating her brother. After watching Scott for a while, (not in a creepy way I promise) she noticed that Scott and Jimmy never hang out or are around each other. So she took it on herself to figure out what was wrong with the Flower husbands couple.

"Hey Scott!" Lizzie walked up to Scott.

"Hey Liz, what's up?" Scott asked as she walked up to him.

"Nothing much, but I have a question." Lizzie asked in a more serious tone.

"Okay? What is it?" Scott noticed how her tone changed.

"Is something wrong with you and Jimmy? You guys haven't been talking for like a week or two." Lizzie sounded a little worried as she finished the last part.

"Oh, um I-we I don't know honestly. We had our one year anniversary two weeks ago." Scott didn't know how exactly to explain.

"Congratulations! But that doesn't explain why you guys aren't talking." Lizzie was a little less serious now.

"I planned a picnic date, at the park by where the flower patches are. We both agreed on a time and I told him that what we were doing was a surprise." Scott started to tear up a the end.

"What happened on the date?" Lizzie sounded really worried.

"Nothing, that's the thing, nothing fucking happened." Scott now sounded agree and sad.

"What do you mean nothing?" Lizzie was now just confused.

"He cancelled last second, he didn't even know it was our anniversary. Here's the text he sent me when he cancelled, also the last time we "talked"" Scott showed Lizzie the text from two weeks before.

Lizzie then stormed off in the direction of her brother and Tango.

"Lizzie wait-" Scott tried to stop her but she was noticeably stronger than Scott.

"JIMMY!" Lizzie sounded mad. Jimmy then turned around to be immediately shoved into the locker by his sister.

"What the hell Liz!" Jimmy shouted while trying to get out of her grasp.

"Lizzie stop he probably just forgot." Scott was trying to calm Lizzie down.

"That doesn't give him the right to abandon you on your guy's anniversary to hang out with his friend and ignore you for two weeks!" Lizzie slammed Jimmy against the locker again.

"What are you even talking about?!" Jimmy said while still trying to get out of Lizzie's grasp.

"You forgot our fucking anniversary dumbass." Scott said started to get angry because he still doesn't know what they are talking about.

"When was that?" Jimmy looked confused.

"I'm leaving, also we're done." Scott said coldly as he walked away.

"Scott no wait-." Lizzie started to follow Scott but then someone grabbed her.

"Liz he needs space, you should deal with Jimmy before going after Scott." It was Joel.

"I'm still confused on what's happening." Jimmy was an idiot sometimes.

"What was the date exactly two weeks ago Jim?" Joel was now talking to him trying to not yell because he was also angry with him behavior.

"March 13- Oh shit." Jimmy was now realizing what he had done.

"Yeah you messed up." Lizzie said.

"Well it's not my fault I messed up and I was busy, I was hanging out with Tango." Jimmy defended.

"But you said that Scott cancelled the date so you were free to hang out with me? I never wanted to get in the way of you guys." Tango said now stepping slightly towards Lizzie and Joel and away from Jimmy.

"Ugh it was one date." Jimmy was now angry.

"How many times have you asked to Scott the since that text?" Lizzie demanded.

"Idk like twice a day, it's not that bad." Jimmy really was stupid.

"Actually I haven't seen you talk to him once." Joel said.

"Me either." Lizzie and Tango agreed.

Scott was crying in the bathroom before he heard someone walk in. He tried to be quiet but then the person knocked on his stall door.

"Hey are you okay? Are you crying?" The person asked. Scott slowly opened the door to see, well he didn't know who but he collapsed into their arms.

"Hey shhhh, calm down." The person was trying to calm him down. They stood there for about 10 minutes before Scott had calmed down enough to tell what had happened.

"And then he acted like he didn't know what I was talking about." Scott finished his story to immediately be hugged tightly but the person.

"I'm sorry to hear all that." The person said.

"It wasn't your fault, my name is Scott btw." Scott said as the hug broke.

"Martyn." Martyn said with a smile as the bell rang.

"Damnit I gotta go before I miss my bus heres my number, cya!" Martyn wrote down is number on Scott's hand before quickly running out of the bathroom.

:o Scott being comforted by someone other than Jimmy

Who was in the right her Scott or Jimmy

Also just thought it would be fun to add a little Ranchers and Mean Gills :3

Words: 1065