^10^ Prisoner 👑💗

Nobody's POV:

"Lettt me outtttttt!" Oli screamed from the cage dangling from the ceiling of the Goblin empire. "Nope you can't just come on to our server and take the dragon egg. Fwhip said as he climbed up to the cave Oli was in. "But I didn't meannn to." Oli whined. "Well too bad." Fwhip was now sitting on the edge of Oli's cave. "You're so mean." Oli rolled his eyes. "If I was mean I would have killed you, but sadly you're still alive." Fwhip chuckled. Oli dramatics gasped.

"Well for your information I'm scared of heights," Oli said as he gripped the bars of the cage. "Get over it." Fwhip started rocking the cage. "Stop stop stop FWHIP!" Oli helped as he held onto the bars for dear life. "Geez sorry I thought you were joking." Fwhip started laughing. "Shut up goblin man!" Oli yelled at Fwhip for laughing at him.

It was a few days later and Oli was extremely bored and Fwhip was ignoring him for some unknown reason. "Fwhipppppppppppp!" Oli yelled for the millionth time that day. "What do you want, you poor bard?" Fwhip crawled up to Oli's cage. "Finally you talk to me. I'm bored. Will you let me out?" Oli pleaded. "Nope you're mine until you can pay off your debt." Fwhip sat by Oli's cage again. "How will I pay you if I'm trapped!" Oli screamer. "Sounds like a you problem." Fwhip joked.

"Ugh. Please, is there something I can do?" Oli got on his knees and started pleading near Fwhip. "Pay off your debt." Fwhip laughed. "Haha so funny." Oli playfully shoved Fwhip through the bars. "Honestly I'm surprised you haven't tried to push me off the cage yet." Fwhip leaned against the bars of Oli's cage.

"Why would I do that?" Oli looked confused. "Because I locked you in a cage?" Fwhip seemed sad. "Yeah I guess." Oli leaned against the opposite side of the bars. They sat there in an awkward silence for a while. "Soooo, where are we on letting me out?" Oli said, trying to break the silence. "Oli." Fwhip said, in a tone Oli couldn't pinpoint. "Yes short goblin man?" Oli chuckled. "Where did you say you came from again?" Oli was confused on why Fwhip asked that but told him stories anyway.

After a while of talking Fwhip had realized why he had kept Oli in a cage for so long. "Hey Oli." Fwhip interrupted. "Hmm?" Oli said as he yawned. "I'm sorry." Fwhip said. Oli looked dumbfounded. "You, mr short green man, is apologizing?" Oli laughed. "Shut up and listen to me." Oli was surprised by how serious Fwhip sounded. "Okay. Continue." Oli said as he scooted closer to the bars opposite side of Fwhip.

"I think I know the reason I locked you in this cage." Fwhip said. "I know it's cause I 'broke' into your server and am in crippling debt." Oli fake laughed. "That's not the real reason." Fwhip sounded so serious. "What is it then goblin?" Oli asked. "You're really interesting, pretty too." Fwhip chuckled at his own words. "Pretty?" Oli felt his face heat up. "Yeah." Fwhip turned to face Oli. "There is something you can do for me to let you out." Fwhip said quietly. "Really? What is it?" Oli beamed.

"I would like a kiss." Fwhip said. At first Oli thought he was joking but realized Fwhip wasn't. "You're serious?" Oli knew his face was bright red. "Yes. Now do you want out?" Fwhip couldn't look Oli in the eyes. "Unlock the cage first." Oli said a little skeptical. "Of course." Fwhip grabbed the keys and shakily opened the cage door.

"There. I'm being serious." Fwhip said. "Okay fine, but only because I want out." Oli cautiously stepped toward the door. "Okay okay ready." Oli was now right in front of Fwhip. "You don't have to do this you can just go-" Fwhip started but Oli pulled Fwhip close as he pressed his lips against Fwhips. (Pretend Fwhip is only a little shorter than Oli) "You didn't have too." Fwhip said as Oli pulled away. "I wanted to." Oli shrugged as he kissed Fwhip again.

After about a minute they both pulled away gasping for air. "N-now help me get down." Oli grabbed onto Fwhip as he realized how high up they were. Fwhip laughed as he handed Oli an extra elytra and a few rockets. "Sorry." Fwhip mumbled. "I forgive you, now give me a goodbye kiss so I can leave this stinky cave. Fwhip laughed as he kissed Oli's cheek and waved as he flew away.

I haven't watched Oli or Fwhips empires season 2 yet but I'm about to start Fwhip 😗✌️

Words: 780