Chapter 3: The Clueless

*BING BONG DING DONG*

"Ahem! It is now 7:00 am! It's time to wake up sleepyheads!"

I blinked the sleep from my eyes and slowly sat up in the dark. I got up and paced my room to wake up some more then I slowly unlocked and opened my door. I saw Elliot and Finn walking down the hallway so I followed them. Sooner or later we reached the gym, but I looked over to the room next to it, where I was met with a delicious scent of freshly fried pancakes, sweet syrup, sweet lemonade, and a variety of cheesecake. I walked toward the room and opened it and it looked like a cafeteria. A table in the middle of the room with a red and white patterned tablecloth on top.

"Okay guys," Elliott started. "Breakfast is served!" Elliott put plates of warm and delicious smelling pancakes with bacon and a variety of cheesecake cubes for us to munch on for breakfast.

"Woah-" Finn was cut off by a loud Van.

"MUNCH MUNCH YUM YUM" Van was chewing with her open mouth eating all the cheesecake in seconds, while chewing on the bacon and pancakes. "Feels like I haven't eaten in centuries."

"Um Anyways, has anyone seen Owen?" Elliot asked

"Who cares? He'll probably come later, and plus there's a whole table of food in front of us." Van dismissed.

"Oh my gosh this smells delicious let's EAT!' Viona exclaimed.

Van eventually stopped when other people started to grab the food, knowing she had to share.

"Welp, fun while it lasted. Bye folks!" Van announced while grabbing a clean plate and served herself a tall stack of pancakes and strutted out of the gym like a movie star.

"Okay.. At least there is still enough for us-?" Finn awkwardly smiled and grabbed some lemonade.

"Yeah. Glad she is gone too. Any longer and we would have STARVED." Anna ranted.

"Yeah, definitely." Alani agreed while smiling at Anna.

"Anyways~ Let's eat, I'm hungry!" Viona laughed.

The rest of the time we ate was just talking and laughing. Once everyone was done we were about to leave when the large TV on the stage in the gym turned one, white then the bear popped up.

"Okay listen up here kiddos. I'm Monokuma and I'm not always as nice as I am right now! So here is this! Head to the dorms and stay near the entrance but don't go in! Puhuhuh I have a great surprise!"

Viona went up to the TV and shook it violently. "It. Is. Only. 9. In. The. Morning!!" Viona rapidly shook the TV then Monokuma came out from behind it.

"Any violation of school rules will result in after school detention missy! And that includes vandalism! Which includes SHAKING THE TV!"

He yelled in her face as she stepped back in fear.

"I'm not scared of you? And your breath stinks.. Brush your teeth every now and then."

Monokuma stepped back in shame. "Maybe you're right.. I will go do that.." And with that he stepped back behind the TV and he was gone.

"Anyway! Let's go do something?" Jazlin suggested.

"Hold it! No one is leaving until you help me clean this mess!" Elliott stopped everyone and put her hands on her hips.

"We would Elliott but Monoakuma want's us to go to the dorms." I replied back, I really hated doing chores. But then the TV turned back on with the bear's face on it.

"Well! I can wait once you finish cleaning!" And then the TV turned back to white. I groaned and everyone else did as well.

"Ok! The boys will take the plates to the sink while me, Jill, Viona, and Jazlin wash the dishes. The kitchen is also a mess so I'll have Olivia and Lilly clean it. The rest can clean this table. Chop chop!" She clapped her hands as we all stared at her.