Chapter 5: Cookies

*DING DONG BING BONG*

The bright light flashed on and I jolted awake, the light of my room light that was turned on blinded me.

"Gah- Why so bright?!" I covered my eyes for a second then got out of bed and went to my bathroom. A few minutes later I walked out and looked at myself in the mirror. I smiled and unlocked my door and walked out. I walked down the dimly lit hallway towards the gym. I pushed open the doors and I was greeted with a smiling Lilly

"Goodmorning Olivia!!!! I was just going to go get everyone upp!!"

"I uh- That's great!" I awkwardly laughed, and went to sit down on the table along with a few others.

"Morning Olivia," Finn greeted. He seemed happy and cheerful even though it's seven in the morning. "Elliott is still in the kitchen making breakfast, along with Viona."

"Ok, do you know what's for breakfast?"

"Yeah, french toast with bacon, eggs, and milk."

"Sounds delicious." Van gloomily spoke.

"Sheesh, you're definitely not the morning type Van." I remarked

"Ugh, I could NOT sleep at all last night because I was super sure there would be another killing in the middle of the night." She rubbed her eyes and sat on the chair but laid her head on the table. "And you know I just HAD to get all the evidence." Van lifted her head and put her feet on the table and giggled.

Then the others came, it was super silent though. After Jill's death everyone became dull and quiet. Jill was like the leader and a very great friend we all depended on. I sighed and tried to start some conversation but someone had already beaten me to it.

"Morning guys! Elliott and Viona are making breakfast right now,"

"Oh my gosh Finn, don't tell me you're a morning person. I am highly allergic to those types of people." She looked up at Finn with a very.. Disgusted face?

"Hahaha Van, anyways I think they're almost done cooking, I'll go check it out, you guys get ready." I got up, waved goodbye and headed off to the kitchen.

*pat pat pat pat*

My footsteps echoed through the whole gym. It's scary how silent they are, not a single word nor sound. I knocked and opened the kitchen door, but immediately I was hit with the smell of delicious freshly cooked french toast.

"What the heck that smells amazing!" I exclaimed.

Viona looked up and smiled and put a piece of bacon next to a stack of more bacon.

"Morning Olivia! We just finished plating, come help us carry it out to the gym."

Elliott grabbed two plates of french toast and handed them to me. I grabbed them and pushed open the door with my back.

"Breakfast is ready everyone!" I announced and everyone sat up straight.

"Woooh! Finally, I've been hungry ever since I woke up." Van cried. I put the plate down and went to get more.

After all the plates were brought, everyone was chatting and eating. My plate once full of food was now empty. Some also seemed to be gone too so they got up and said goodbye. And then I remembered, that secret room!

"Hey Viona."

"Yeah?"

"Can you show me where that science room you found was?"

"Sure why?"

"I want to investigate something really quick."

"Huh? Well ok."