Chapter 4: BrutalBall

The big screen in the gym turned white.

"AHEM! The investigation is over. Please head to the gym to get ready for the trial!"

The pale faces of our friends all turned to look at one another then as a group we walked out to the gym.

"Well.. This is it for one of us. Goodluck to you all..!" Lilly tried to sound positive.

We all walked into the elevator that took us down. We all stood silent, staring at what was right in front of us, until the doors opened and the large trial room was shown. Unlike the one we set up before it was more neat. The room had a blue tint and a circle of desks, fifteen desks. Each had a face of everyone while three had their faces marked off and soon four.

"Welcome back!" A squeaky and very annoying voice welcomed. I looked over at Monokuma who was sitting in a throne-like seat.

"Stupid bear." Jill Mumbled as she walked to her spot.

"Okay, Let's get the trial train going!" Monokuma laughed.

We all stood in silence for a moment then someone spoke up.

"Ok so the victim for this trial is Owen," Finn started, side-eyeing Jill, "He was put in the oven, and the oven being the ultimate 'weapon' that killed him."

"Not entirely-" I muttered looking Finn straight in his green eyes.

"What do you mean-?" He looked around, a small glint of panic in his eyes.

"If you looked closely, by the time of events, Owen was killed with- a knife." I looked around for any objections.

"That does make sense.." Lilly muttered.

"Right, me and Finn were examining the oven. There was blood, both dry and wet." I agreed, "Next, his body was lying down, with his arms and legs up to his chest as if he was sleeping, or scared. There was also tape on his mouth and a non-noticeable line on both his wrists indicating he was tied up. Although the scene was very bloody there is not much evidence to find who the culprit is."

"What about you guys?" Finn asked Viona.

"Well we didn't find much, but did anyone know there was a little storage room inbetween the gym and auditorium?"

"Huh? There's a storage room?" I inquired

"Yeah, nevermind that, but we found nothing relating to Owen's death nor the culprit."

"Hm, what about you guys?" Finn continued.

"Nothing, nothing at all." Lilly replied.

"Seriously?"

"The gym was perfectly normal like it was before, it's very strange."

"Well, Olivia and I found some blood stains near the gym doors." Jill added.

"And it's odd, how could a blood stain be at the doors when his body was in the kitchen, which is across the whole room?"

"Well if we think about it, it was in the kitchen, which leads to one person." Elliot pointed out, and stared at Elliott.

"Seriously, me again!" Elliott sounded mad, "Yes it was in the kitchen but no way would I ever do something as messy as that! I'm a neat freak, if you must know."

"The kitchen and your room says otherwise-" Lilly smirked

"Obviously it's Elliott. She is always in the kitchen. When is she not? When she's killing anyone!!" Jazlin shot a warning glare at Elliott.

"It's not me! Why would I murder Owen?! I didn't have a motive to kill him!" Elliott looked as if she was about to cry.

*NONSTOP DEBATE*