Chapter 1

Sky and Rain decided to take off from their boyfriends as to punish them from their own misunderstandings about them by the seaside. They both decided not to mention their boyfriends as they are trying to treat this as a bestie getaway until the unthinkable happened. What they didn't know was that, their boyfriends had found out where they took off to, and what they had found probably took a turn for the worst.

Flashback

          Sitting by the poolside enjoying their drink, Sky and Rain was enjoying the night breeze as they were thinking about what their boyfriends had done.
           "You know, maybe we have taken this out of proportion." Sky said as he continued to drink his wine. He noticed that Rain seemed really drunk and looked all depressed. Sky had thought to himself that he missed his boyfriend so he continued to drink as he himself began to get drunk.
            Not long after both him and Rain were sitting by the pool, both depressed and drunk. Sky had wanted to try and lift Rain's spirits by playing an innocent but small prank on his drunk friend as he had slowly lifted his hand to suddenly push Rain into the pool.
           Rain quickly rose from the water, wiping his face as he looked at Sky. "What was that for?" He asked Sky just laughed a bit as he had gotten up from his spot to avoid Rain pulling him in afterwards.
           "That was a cheap shot." Rain said as he slowly moved his way to the side of the pull. He grinned, "Come and help me out of the pool." He said as he reached out to Sky wanting him to help him out of the pool. Sky was hesitant as he just shook his head. "I know that smile of yours. You can't fool me." Sky said with his arms crossed.
           Rain started to give him puppy eyes as he reached out to Sky, "Just please help me out." Rain pleaded with him. Sky just rolled his eyes cause he knows that he can't handle Rain when he gives him the puppy dog pout so he just sighed and reached out his hand to help him. Rain smiled widely, all giggling as he reached to grab Sky's hand but instead of Sky helping him out the pool, Rain had pulled Sky in with him and laughed.
          Sky had came back up to the surface to catch his breath and glared over at Rain in annoyance. "That's what you get for pushing me into the pool." Rain said as he began to laugh uncontrollably. Sky couldn't take it anymore as he went over to Rain and ducked Rain's head under the water. Rain rose up to the surface, wiped his face and looked over to Sky. "You wanna play that way, then we can play that way." Rain said as he splashed Sky in the face with the pool water. Soon a water war broke out as they were both just enjoying themselves free from worries when Rain had Sky by the neck both looking at each other with their eyes locked. Soon, there was a sudden spark between the two as the two gradually leaned in before their lips locked into a kiss. 
           Rain had pulled away shocked as his hand shot up to touch his lips where their lips had just touched. "S…Sky…" Was all Rain could say as Sky slowly walked his way over to Rain. Rain was confused as he had started to walk backwards then suddenly ended up with his back against the side of the pool.
         Sky didn't say a word before he leaned in and kissed Rain again, but putting his arms behind Rain's head onto the side of the pool to prevent him from escaping. Not long into the kiss, Rain caved in lifting his arms and wrapped them around Sky's neck deepening the kiss.
         Suddenly making their way to the room their lips still locked they had found themselves in the shower making out. Soon things had gotten heated as Sky had reached for Rain's aroused member as he slowly started to pump him while their lips were bruised from the intense make out session. Soon the bathroom began to get hot and steamy as Rain moaned as Sky began to pump him faster. Sky's lips left Rain's and trailed to his cheek to his neck sucking on it making a bruised mark as Rain moaned louder into Sky's ear.
          "L.. let's go to the bed" Rain had stopped Sky. Sky nodded as Sky led Rain over to the bed as Rain had sat down on the bed looking at Sky, face blushed waiting for him to continue. Sky hovered over Rain as he leaned down as he began to attack his neck in bites of lust as bruises formed on Rain's neck as he trailed his way down Rain's torso.
         "S…Sky…" Rain moaned as Sky had made his way to Rain's aroused member, grabbing it tenderly before taking it and licking just the tip of his dick. "S…Sky…" Rain moaned out loud as Rain bit his lip gripping the sheets as Sky literally swallowed up Rain whole, strocking it as he bobbed his head sucking on Rain's dick. Rain's toes curled in ecstasy as this is a feeling he never felt before towards Sky.
         There was a sudden pop as Sky had sucked him dry, licking his lips before attacking Rain's lips again in a heated kiss. Sky had adjusted Rain's body just enough as he had pulled away from the kiss to lick his fingers before placing them by Rain's hole slowly entering two fingers just for him to get used to the size before placing in the third finger.
           "Mmm.." Rain began to moan as he felt his body heat up from the sensation as Sky continued to kiss him while fingering his hole as Rain had gone into a squirming fit. Soon Sky had pulled his fingers out as Rain had wined at the loss of sensation as Rain soon felt Sky's tip by the entrance of his hole.
          "You ready?" Sky asked. Rain bit his lip face blushed as he nodded for Sky to continue. Sky pushed himself in all the way as he sat there waiting for Rain to adjust as Rain moved his hips as a sign for Sky to continue. Sky thrusted hard and deep each time just to tease Rain before he slowly began to pick up the pace.
          Sky felt a certain type of way as he never thought things would turn out like this as he moaned out Rain's name as he began to thrust faster. He thrusted deeper and harder into Rain as Rain had reached up to Sky's back digging his nails into his back almost enough to make him bleed. Soon they both got to their climaxes as Sky had cummed in Rain's ass and Rain had cummed all over himself and Sky. Sky had fallen and rolled over on his back as they both were panting hard. Rain had taken a finger to get off the cum he let loose on the both of them off of Sky's belly licking it before rolling over as he had cuddled up to Sky as they both fell fast to sleep.

Phayu's and Prapai's POV

           "I'd like to see their faces when they see that we found them." Prapai said all cockily. Phayu just said, "Mm." Before they had walked into the lobby getting the room numbers to their rooms. Grabbing the keys to their boyfriend's rooms as they separated in the lobby to go look for Sky and Rain.

Prapai's POV

         "I hope he's happy to see me." Prapai said with a smile as he reached in his pocket for the key. Reaching up his hand he took the key to unlock the door and walked in.
         "Sky, honey. I'm here." Prapai said as he walked into an empty room with Sky not there.
          "You in the bathroom, dear?" Prapai proceeds to ask as he walks over to the bathroom but there was no one there. He begins to panic as he thought something may be wrong as he reaches into his pocket and grabs his phone to call up Phayu.
         "What's wrong?" Phayu asked from the other end of the phone.
            "Sky isn't in his room." Prapai said frantically.
           "Calm down, he probably had a couple of drinks with Rain and crashed in his room." Phayu said. He sighed in relief as Pahyu might be right.
          "Have you got to his room yet?"
           "Yeah, I just unlocked the door and about to…." There was a sudden silence on the other end which made Prapai worry.
           "Phayu, what's wrong?" Prapai asked.
          "I…Rain…?" All was heard before the other end of the line went dead. Prapai quickly left and ran over to Rain's room.

Phayu's POV

         "Calm down, he probably had a couple of drinks with Rain and crashed in his room." Phayu said as he heard a sigh coming from the other end.
         "Have you got to his room yet?"
         "Yeah, I just unlocked the door and about to…." I had trailed off as I had opened the door to see a sight that I never would have thought I'd ever see. I saw both Sky and Rain both naked and scratches across Sky's back while Rain had his arms wrapped around Sky sleeping so soundly.
            "I…Rain…" was all I could say before I saw Rain's eyes flutter open and immediately jump out of bed grabbing one the sheets to cover himself.
          "P'Phayu…" was all Rain said as Prapai ran into the room. His smile dropped from his face.
            Sky had finally woken up from all the ruckus as he too jumped up out of bed grabbing the blanket to cover himself with.
          Sky walked over to Prapai grabbing his arm as trying to explain everything.
          "P'Pai…I..I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. We were both drinking then started playing around and somehow ended up…. it…it wasn't supposed to end up like this…I.." Prapai couldn't take it anymore as he had pushed Sky's arm off of his as he stormed off, Sky grabbing his clothes to run after him.
        I looked over at Rain, unable to believe anything I just saw as I walked over to him grabbing his arms forcing him to look at me.
         "Tell me…this isn't what it actually is, is it? Tell me that what I'm seeing isn't true and I'll believe you. Hmm?" I asked him but he refused to even look at me. My heart broke, broke like a shattering piece of glass being thrown on the floor.
         "I..I'm sorry, P'Phayu.." I didn't let him finish as he had looked up with sad eyes, reaching for me but I just stumbled backwards trying to avoid him. I shook my head as I had never thought of Rain to do something like this as I had turned to walk away but I was stopped by Rain throwing his arms around me. I only heard sobs coming from him and I kept hearing a mumbling of I'm sorry over and over as I had just pushed him away from me and stormed off leaving a naked sobbing Rain at the hotel.