Chapter 9

Phayu's POV

     Stirring in my sleep, head pounding, I felt a body near mine.
     "Oh my God!," I heard a yell as I had jerked up out of my sleep, grabbing my head as it was throbbing before seeing Saifah by the door with his eyes covered.
     "What's all the racket for?", I asked as I hadn't realized where I was until I had finally opened my eyes and looked over next to me where the body was laying as I had quickly jumped up with Prapai falling into the floor.
     "What's wrong?", Prapai asked as he had gotten up from the floor rubbing his butt due to the pain of falling onto the floor.
       "Why are you here? And why are you naked on my couch?" I asked as I was confused about the whole situation.
      "You're saying that you don't remember us having sex?", Prapai asked as he leaned in close to me with a smirk on his face as I felt my cheeks start to burn pushing him away.
      "Can you please shut up and put on your damn clothes already?" Saifah had said with his eyes still covered, I had stumbled as I had grabbed my clothes, putting them in and Prapai followed.
       "Are you decent now?" He asked before uncovering his eyes as he had shook his head before walking over to the kitchen sitting down a bag of what it looked like was food.
       "You two come and eat." He said signaling is to the table as we had looked at each other, Prapai smiling as I had turned my head away, face blushed, before walking over to the table to grab a seat to sit down to eat as Prapai had grabbed the seat next to me and sat down. I had stopped as I had pushed the chair back towards the table before walking over to the other side and pulling out a chair before sitting down.
       "I don't even know what happened and don't even want to know. I think that I'm scared for life." Saifah said before walking off.
     "How's your um…" I looked up to see Prapai smiling at point to my back end as I had just looked away avoiding looking into his eyes.
     "S…shut up…" I said as I had to adjust myself in the seat trying to get comfortable.
       "Eat and I'll go with you to see a doctor. I think that I was a bit too rough last night." He said as I quickly looked up at him, face red.
        "N…no need. I'll be fine."
         "Why are you being all shy for? Your body language last night said otherwise. Quite sexy seeing that side of you." He said as I looked over to see him with a huge grin on his face, elbows propped up on the table.
         "How about we…." Prapai said with a smirk as he had reached his hand across the table and touched mine.
        I quickly got up from the table walking over to the other side, picking him up out of the seat and shoving him towards the door.
        "I'm not being your fling. Your toy. Or whatever it is you used to do or be before you got with Sky." I said as I had quickly stopped in my tracks pulling my hands away from him.
       "I…I'm sorry…" I said as I had looked down as I knew that I'd done a stupid thing as I had felt a hand on my shoulder.
       "I..it's okay..I think that we both have to face it someday instead of running away every time." I looked up at him apologetic as he had just patted my shoulder with a forced smile on his face.
       "At this point, we're no better than them." I said as Prapai had pulled me into a hug, patting my head before pulling away as his phone rang.
         We both looked down as it had read 'Sky' on the screen before answering it, putting it up to his ear, "Hello?"
        I had leaned in to try and hear what was being said as all I could capture was, "We need to talk." Before Prapai had hung up the phone looking over at me with a slight smile.
        "I have to go. But what's it worth, I wouldn't of wanted you to be my toy or fling." He said before patting my shoulder before he had walked off.
        I felt my heart flutter as I had lifted my hand to my chest feeling it beat fast.
       I shook my head, "No, Phayu. What are you even thinking?" I had ruffled my hair in frustration as I had walked over and plopped down on the couch as I had lost all my appetite to even eat.

Sky's POV

        Sitting in the cafe where Prapai took me to eat when he came looking for me the first time, as I looked like crap in what I literally slept in the night before, gave me a lot of emotions.
        The waitress had came back with the drinks that I ordered for us as I soon heard a chime above the door, looking up to seeing P'Pai.
         He looked over at me, walking over pulling out the chair and sitting down.
        "Why this place out of all places?" He asked with a look on his face as it screams pain in his eyes.
        "I have something really important to talk about." I had sighed looking down trying to muster up the courage to even get it out as I soon started to feel choked up.
        "It's about Rain, isn't it?" He said as I looked up at him nodding.
        "I'm sorry, P'Pai. But I can't stop thinking about him and it's driving me crazy." I said as I could see the tears start to build up in his eyes.
        "Why are you doing this here? The first place that we ate at together? The place that holds tons of memories?", He said as the tears had finally started to flow as I soon started to tear up myself.
         "I'm so sorry, P'Pai. I can't keep lying to myself and I can't keep hurting you. This is as tough it is for me as it is for you." He shook his head in disagreement.
         "No, you have no idea of the pain I've been in. What have I done to make you want to leave me?" He grabbed my hand as he had held onto it tightly but I had slightly pulled my hand from his.
        "Nothing. It's not you. You were an amazing person that came into my life. You were able to show me how to love again." I said as I could feel my heart break in two.
       "I…I can't deal with this right now…" he said, getting up from his seat as I grabbed his hand.
        "P'Pai…." Was all I could say before he had pushed his hand from mine, walking out of the restaurant. I sat there in tears as this is the hardest thing that I have done in my life as I knew that things isn't fair for either of us as I knew that I had to let him go.