Chapter 12

Sky's POV

      I waited out by Rain's house as it was almost time for class. I was so deep in thought that I hadn't known that he had exited out of his house until I heard a gate close pulled me out of my thoughts.
       "Rain!" I looked up as I had seen walking off to campus as I had ran after him.
    I lifted my hand, "I got your favorite breakfast food. Wanna eat at the canteen when we get to school?" I asked but no response.
      I lowered my hand as I felt disappointed as I had just stopped. Rain has turned towards me.
       "Can you please leave me alone?"
        "No, I won't. I love you and I want to be there for you. How can I prove to you my feelings for you?" I asked but he just shook his head.
        "I just really need time to straighten my thoughts and feelings out. Just, please leave me alone. It's not fair to anyone until I figure out what I want. If what feelings I have for you is love, then I'll come and find you. Just, for now please, just give me space." He said as he turned and walked away.
       I could feel my heart hurt and tears begin to form in my eyes. I didn't mean to push him so much, I just want to show and prove to him my feelings for him. I just didn't want him to be doubtful. I don't want him to think that I'm only after him for what has happened and that I actually do love him. I had walked by a nearby trash can, throwing away the food as I had walked off as I had decided to just skip school.

Prapai's POV

       I had woken up at Phayu's place again as I had noticed that he wasn't in bed. I had gotten up out of bed as I had grabbed some clothes to go take a shower.

       Soon I had gotten out of the shower as I had made my way downstairs as I had seen Phayu over by the stove cooking.
      I had walked over as I had wrapped my arms around his waists as I had leaned in, nudging my nose into his neck as I had got a good smell of him.
         "Prapai, I'm cooking." He said as I leaned up kissing his cheek.
          "I know, but you smell so good I could just devour you." I said as I slapped him on his ass as he had turned towards me.
        "Didn't you not get enough last night?" He asked as I had just grabbed him by his waists pulling him towards me as I had leaned in and kissed him on the lips.
        "I could never get enough of you." I said as his face flushed a bright red as he had lifted his hand slightly slapping me in the chest as he had turned towards the stove, turning it off and plating the food. He had turned towards me as he had walked past me with the plate of food putting down on the table and sat down.
      "Come and eat." He said as I had came over to the table sitting down as I had looked up at him as he had started putting food on my plate.
        "You take such good care of me." I said as he just avoided looking into my eyes as I had just smiled.
        "Shut up and eat." He said as he had started eating. I had followed suit but a thought had popped up in my head.
       "So, I'm curious." He looked up at me confused.
        "About my question."
         "What question?" He asked as he had listed his water to drink.
          "About you liking me." I said as I must have shocked him a bit as he had spat out his water. I grabbed a napkin as I leaned over the table to clean his mouth, but he had taken it from me to clean his mouth himself as I had just sat back down.
         "W..why bring that up all of sudden?"
          "Because I like you, Phayu. Do you like me back?" I asked as I had noticed his face was a very bright red.
         "W…what about Sky?"
          "H..he broke up with me awhile back. That's why I've been here because I was heartbroken." I said as he nodded his head.
        "Then, you're probably just confused." He said as he had gotten up from the table not even finishing his food.
        I had gotten up and grabbed his hand, "I'm not confused. I just realized how I really felt about you, after spending time with you yesterday." He had turned back to face me.
       "I want to be with you Phayu." He only pulled his hand away from mine.
        "I…I haven't straightened things out with Rain yet."
       "That's fine, I can wait. I just want to know how you feel about me. Do you like me back, Phayu?" He looked a bit panicked as I had grabbed him and threw my arms around him.
       "Just think about it. Promise me that you'll think about it? Don't block me out either, just let me shower you with my feelings and love for you. I can wait until you can accept me." I said as he had lifted his hands as he had placed them over mine. He turned to face me as he had lifted his hand placing it on my face as he caressed my cheek with his thumb.
       "I was thinking about meeting Rain later today. I want you to come with me." I looked at him a bit shocked as I lifted my hand to touch his that was still caressing my cheek.
       "I'll be more than glad to." I smiled at him.
        "Let's finish our breakfast, hmm?" I said as he nodded, removing his hand from my face as we both had sat down to finish our breakfast together.