Epilogue Pt. 1

Sky's POV

          The wedding venue was full of people as I had tried keeping an eye on Rain, but all he wanted to do was hang out with Phayu while he got ready so I went to keep Prapai company as I had also needed to ask him a question.
          "I know it's yours and P'Phayu's wedding, but I have to ask. I'm ready to ask Rain to marry me. Is there a way you can get P'Phayu to throw the bouquet towards Rain and would it be okay to ask him to marry me at your wedding? It won't really be during the whole thing, I was thinking maybe like a private place?"
       He got up from the chair putting a hand on my shoulder and smiled.
      "You've grown so much, I'm really proud of you. At one point, I thought about asking you to marry me, but I guess other things happened and here we are." He said with a slight smile as he gave me a small hug before pulling away.
        "I'll be sure to tell Phayu and I wouldn't mind where or when you asked him, just not during the ceremony." He said with a chuckle as he ruffled my hair.
         "Thanks, P'Pai. And I'm sorry for how things happened between us, but I'm really happy for you and P'Phayu. I hope you two love happily together." I said with a smile and he just nodded.
         "I wish the same to you and Rain. And I would like us all to stay close friends. I would still like for you guys to come and watch me race too."
         "Definitely. I'll make sure to visit you guys and Rain too." I said as he lifted his hand to pay my shoulder again.
       "It's almost time. We should go." I nodded in agreement as the both of us had walked out of the room and made our way to the wedding venue.

Rain's POV

         I had left P'Phayu after having a talk with him as he finishes up getting ready as I had made my way to the venue as I didn't see Sky so I had walked over to one of the tables grabbing a glass of champagne.
        "You know damn well that you can't hold your alcohol, put that down." I heard a familiar voice as I turned my head to see Sky walking over and grabbed that glass from me putting it back on the table.
          "No alcohol. It's a good event and we don't need it spoiled with you drunk." He said turning grabbing a glass of juice and handing it to me.
           "Sky, stop babying me! I'm an adult and I can drink. We graduate soon anyways!" I whined but he just shook his head.
          "Babe, I know you want to enjoy today but please, no alcohol. You're only allowed to drink at home." He said as I had pouted but nodded my head as I just took a sip of the juice but turning to look at him a bit confused.
          "Wait, what was you talking to P'Pai about?" I asked as he looked like he seemed to be in a good mood but he just shook his head.
         "You'll find out later baby. Just come, it's about to start. Remember that you agreed to hand them the rings?" He said as I had nodded as I had finished up the juice, putting the glass back down on the table and getting into my spot as it was about to start.

Phayu's POV

            "I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may kiss your partner." The officiate said as Prapai had turned towards me with a smile on his face as we both leaned to kiss each other sweetly as we heard clapping and whistles among the people as we had part from each other to turning towards the crowd of people as the people who were lined up for the bouquet lined up in their spots as I had looked over at Rain with a smile before looking at Sky with a nod then looking over at Prapai.
          I had turned back facing them as I had lifted my hands above my head tossing the bouquet in Rain's direction as I had heard claps coming from the people as I had turned around again to seeing a shocked Rain standing there holding the bouquet shyly as he had then looked up with a small smile on his face as he didn't expect to get the bouquet.
           I smiled as I know that Rain is in good hands as I turned towards Prapai again as he smiled kissed my forehead, grabbing my hand as we had walked to our dinning area.

Sky's POV

         Standing over by one of the tables after the dinner as we all just stood around chatting, I was looking over towards Rain watching him chat with friends with a smile on his face as he still somehow manages to make my heart flutter.
         "When are you gonna propose? I gave you permission, didn't I?" I heard from Prapai as he walked over next to me with an arm around my shoulder as I turned towards him.
        "I am, I'm just feeling a bit nervous. Maybe it's too soon." I said as he just chuckled, shaking his head.
       "You guys have been going out for how long now? And you're both about to graduate soon. Why wait? You don't have to get married just yet, but you can still propose to him. I'm sure he'll say yes." He assured me that I just can't handle my heart racing.
          "I suppose you're right." I said as I had then seen someone who seemed like they were flirting with Rain.
        "You better make your move before someone tries to take him away." He said with a smile as he then walked off back to Phayu as I turned back facing Rain as I had took a breath and finally went on over.

Rain's POV

         Just chatting with friends I had noticed that someone was being a bit too close as I soon heard a familiar voice.
         "Rain?" I heard as I turned towards Sky as I saw the look on his face while looking at the guy next to me.
        "Sky…" he then ignored him, turning towards me with a smile grabbing my hand gently.
        "Babe, I like to take you somewhere. Just the two of us." I was a bit confused as I looked at him and nodded as he slowly pulled me away and I waved bye to our friends.

       Pulling me to an area where it's just us outside with the nice sweet breeze and flowers flowing in the night wind, Sky had stopped and turned towards me.
       "What is it, Sky? What's so important that you pulled me away from the reception to talk alone?" I asked, still a bit confused as Sky just sighed a bit, taking a breath as he then looked me into my eyes.
         "Rain…I know that you probably didn't think that we would be in this situation. But I didn't either." I was even more confused.
         "S..Sky…you're not breaking up with me are you?" I grabbed his arm with a hurt expression on my face trying to fight back my tears.
       "No, babe. I'm not bre6up with you. What I'm trying to say is, I know we've been through a lot, we've come a long way to get where we are now." I could see that Sky was struggling to pull out whatever it was he wanted to say as I had pulled him in and kissed him, pulling away to see his shocked face.
           "Babe, breathe. If we're not breaking it, then what's wrong?"
         He then slowly got down on one knee, reaching in his pocket to bring out a box as I could feel tears start to form in my eyes.
        "I'm sorry, I thought that this would have been better than it is now. But Rain, will you marry me? I can't imagine my life without you. We've been through ups and downs and heart breaks to falling deeply in love with one another. Can you be mine forever?"
       I couldn't control the tears as they finally broke free from my eyes as I nodded my head, "Yes! I'll marry you!"
        He smiled widely as he had gotten up, pulled me in and kissed me then into a tight embrace as I could tell that he was crying too.
       "I love you, Rain." He said as I pulled away looking him in the eyes.
          "I love you too, Sky," I said as I lifted my hand as Sky took the ring from the box and put it on my finger to pull me back into a tight embrace.
          "I was so scared that you'd reject me." He said as I pulled away and looked at him.
       "Why?"
        "I don't know. Maybe you just didn't see yourself marrying me but P'Phayu instead." I rolled my eyes as I lifted my hand and gently smacked him.
          "I'm in love with you, not Phayu. Besides, he's married to Prapai, and I've found who I'm supposed to be with. And that's you. So why wouldn't I not marry you?" I said as tears formed in his eyes pulling me into yet another tight embrace.
        "Congratulations to y'all cuties." I heard as we both pulled apart to seeing Prapai and Phayu walk over towards us.
       "You guys knew?!" I said in a surprised tone.
        "Mhm. Sky talked to me while you were with Phayu. How do you think you caught the bouquet even though you weren't one of the ones in line for it? Thought it was just a coincidence?" Prapai said with a huge smirk on his face as I had then turned towards Sky.
       "You all planned this?" I was shocked.
         "Well, yes and no." He said with a smile.
         "Oh, I'm gonna get you for this!" I said as Sky had took off running and I ran off after him as we both basically was playing tag with the other two just staring and laughing at us.

       Even though I feel played, I'm still glad that I get to marry my best friend who I fell deeply for.