Epilogue Pt. 3 (Last Part)

Sky's POV

        It was finally mine and Rain's wedding day as Prapai was helping me prepare and Phayu was helping Rain.

        "I'm so proud of you. You've grown up to be a fine man, and now getting married. I've never been so proud of someone before." He said as I smiled brightly as he lifted his arms pulling me into a hug. 

      "You're still as cute as I remember you." He said as he then pulled away caressing my hair as I had slowly backed away from him. 

       "Prapai…you're a married man and I'm about to marry Rain. Let's not make any confusions." I said as he had just nodded as he lowered his hand. 

      "Sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. I know how much you love Rain. I wouldn't do anything to jeopardize that for you. You deserve to be happy." He said as he just lifted his hand to pat my shoulder. 

     "N..no it's okay."

       "I should go while you finish up and go find Phayu. I'll see you in the venue." He said with a slight smile before leaving. 

      "No matter our situation, and who I love, you'll always hold a special place in my heart." I said as I turned towards the mirror as I took a deep breath before walking out and walking my way to the venue. 

Rain's POV

       I was pacing back and forth in my room half dressed as I was so nervous.

      "Rain."

       I heard but didn't really pay any attention as I couldn't help feeling anxious as I can't believe that I'm really about to get married. 

       "Rain!" I was finally stopped and pulled from my thoughts as I had noticed that P'Phayu had a hold of my shoulders looking at me all worriedly.

      "Calm down, Rain. Why so anxious?" He asked as I had just shook my head. 

      "Rain, look at me." He said as I looked up at him as he grabbed a hold of my face making me look at him.

      "I'm so afraid of messing up." I said as he just rubbed his fingers on my cheeks.

       "You'll do fine. I know Sky will take good care of you and vice versa. Just, don't think about anything else. Don't even think about all of these people. Just focus on you and Sky and you'll do just fine." He said as I had nodded my head as he smiled before letting go of my face before Prapai had walked in the door. 

      "You're half dressed. The wedding is about to start." He said as he walked in looking at Phayu then back at me. 

     "He was nervous, but I think that I talked some sense into him." Phayu said as Prapai had lifted an arm to my shoulder with a smile. 

    "You'll do fine. Sky is so happy to be marrying such a fine boy. Just focus on you and Sky, you'll get through it." I smiled as I had looked at Phayu and Prapai as they looked at me a bit confused. 

     "You guys just said the same thing. Like a soulmate thing." I said as they had just looked at each other all lovingly. 

      "I think that I'm ready." I said as I had finished getting ready before walking out the door with Phayu and Prapai falling behind.