Chapter 3

Phayu's POV

       I sat up clenching my head as it was throbbing to finally opening my eyes to see clothes literally thrown all over the floor. I was confused as I heard a slight groan next to me, turning to see a naked Rain in my bed. My eyes widen as I wasn't expecting to see him in my bed as he had finally sat up rubbing his eyes before looking at me.
      "How'd you get here?* I asked confused.
      "I got a call from Saifah saying that you were shit faced drunk and made me drive you home." He said as he ruffled his hair, eyes barely open.
      "W..why are you naked?" I asked him. His eyes finally wide open he looked up at me.
      "We had sex last night." He said. I was shocked that I didn't know that I could do something so horrible by having sex with the one I love and not even remember.
       "I'm sorry…" I told him as I had wrapped my arms around him in a hug.
        "I'm a terrible person…" I said as he had pulled me away as he looked at me as he touched my cheek.
        "No you're not. If anyone is a terrible person it's me." He said with a not so happy smile on his face as he gotten up out of bed looking up at me.
        "I'll go take a shower then make you some hangover soup. You just rest." He said as he had made his way to the bathroom.
       I layed back down in bed as tears started to stream down my face as I know that we have a long road before we can even get back to how things used to be. After quite a while of being in my thoughts I had finally drifted off back to sleep.

Sky's POV

     It's been weeks and Prapai still ignores my calls and texts. I've even gone to see him multiple times for him to just shove me off and walk away from me.
        "I'm so fucking stupid," I thought to myself.
         Prapai has literally done everything for me and I haven't done not one thing for him besides messing up by sleeping with my best friend, losing his trust.
        The worst part about all of it, was that I didn't hate sleeping with Rain. It was a feeling that I've never felt before towards him and I hated myself for it.
        I hate myself for being the way I was that night. I don't think I'd call it love, but it was like a feeling of lust towards him.
       I shook my head from the thoughts, "No Sky. He's your best friend and you don't need to do that to P'Pai. He loves you so much and thinking that way about Rain is wrong."
        I pushed them nasty thoughts aside as it started to rain and I ran under the covering that the building had to cover myself from the rain.
        It's been hours and I'm still standing outside of P'Pai's work building waiting for him to get off as I had finally seen a familiar figure walking towards the door.
       "P'Pai." I called out to him waving but he just ignored me as he walked by.
        "Please, P'Pai. Can't we talk already?" He sighed as he stopped where he was before turning towards me.
         "Talk about what? Talk about how you've disappointed me? How I never thought that YOU out of all people would do a thing. I trusted you. I believed in the love that we had. How could you do something like this?" My heart shattered. I felt tears streaming down my face as I grabbed his arm.
         "I..I'm so sorry, P'Pai…Please…" He took a hold of my hand looking at me with those loving eyes and looked up at me.
        "I just need some time…" He said as he had let go of my hand and walked away. I dropped to my knees, in the pouring rain as I cried my heart out feeling like I'm unable to breathe as I looked up to him walking away from me. At that very moment, I thought I would die of a heart break.