Chapter 2

Back home both Sky and Rain had been avoiding each other while both had been trying to make things right with Phayu and Prapai.

Prapai's POV

      It's been a week since that incident, and I've been avoiding Sky by being extra busy and constantly away on business trips to keep my mind off of things.
      Looking down at my phone, another text popped up from the one person that I don't wish to talk to right now.
     "Please, P'Pai. We need to talk." The text said. I quickly put down my phone as I had gone back to work before I heard a knock on the door.
      "Come in." I said as my secretary had opened the door and walked in.
        "Mr. Sky is here to see you." She said as I had just looked back down at my computer.
         "Tell him I'm in a meeting." I told her to tell him. She was silent as I had looked up to seeing Sky standing in the doorway.
         I got up from my chair walking passed him off into the hallway towards the elevators as I was stopped with a hand on my wrist.
       "P'Pai…" was all I heard. I didn't turn back to face him as I had just pulled my arm away from him.
         "I have nothing to say." Prapai said as he had walked away leaving Sky in the hallway alone.

Phayu's POV

          The past week, I haven't seen or heard from Rain at all. Not one phone call or text from to even explain himself or even to say sorry let alone ask me how I was doing.
         I've tried to keep myself busy to keep him off of my mind and to get that image of them in bed out of my head but it was no use. I started to miss him like crazy that I had started to go look for him at the University but every time I ask someone where he was, it seems that I've always missed him by a few minutes or seemed like he was avoiding me.
       A couple of times that I went to go look for him, he seemed all happy like he was glad like nothing ever happened or like he didn't want to be with me anymore.
        It just got to the point where I had just stopped looking for him and keeping busy with working but drinking myself drunk at night.

Author's POV

       Stumbling over in a chair, Prapai and Saifah had walked over to help him up but to be pushed off.
       "Don't touch me." He said as he had stubbled getting up out of the floor himself as he held himself up by leaning over the table.
       "I have never seen him like this before." Saifah said, looking worried for Phayu.
        "Rain had really left a huge impact on his life." Prapai said as he looked over at Phayu.
        Walking over Saifah had put his arm around Phayu, "Let's go home," he said but Phayu pushed him off again.
       "I want to see Rain. I miss him. I can't take this anymore." He stumbled, reaching for his keys out of his pocket as Saifah quickly took them from him.
        "You're in no condition to drive." He said but was pushed away by Phayu.
         "I don't care. I'm going to see Rain." He grabbed his keys from Saifah, grabbing his phone off the table, stumbling his way towards the door.
        "If he wants to see Rain, just drop him off at Rain's and make Rain take him home." Prapai suggested. Saifah turned to him with a smile.
         "Great idea." He said as he grabbed his phone off the table heading over to Phayu and escorting him to the car as he looked up Rain's address in his brother's GPS and drove off.

Rain's POV

       I quickly ran down the stairs and out the door when I had received a text from Saifah from Phayu's phone telling me that he was outside. I didn't know why so I ran out the door over to Saifah who was leaning up against the car.
       "Saifah, why are you here so late?" I asked as he had moved away from the car reliving what seemed like a drunk Phayu passed out in the passenger seat.
      "You caused this, you fix it." He said as he tossed the keys to me before turning away to walk off.
       "What am I supposed to do with him?" I shouted out towards him as he turned around to face me.
       "I don't know. Bring him into your house or take him back to his place. I don't care. You just deal with it. I won't be home tonight." Was all he said as he turned back around and walked off.
        I turned back to look through the window at what seemed to be a drunk restless Phayu as I had walked over to the driver side of the car, opening the door and getting in. I had turned on the car as I had reached for my seatbelt, putting it on to look up at a helpless Phayu rustling in his sleep.
        I lifted my hand to touch his cheek but stopped myself mid way pulling my hand back. My heart hurt looking at him like this but I had only myself to blame. I just shook my head as I had put the car in drive and drove off to Phayu's house.

         Struggling from the car to the house, I couldn't hold him up anymore as I had plopped him down on the couch reaching for my back.
         "I know I've made sinful choices but why am I the one in pain?" I said to myself as I had picked Phayu back up trying to walk him over to the stairwell.
        "Okay, P'Phayu…I'ma need your help to get you up the stairs." I said as I know that I'm just talking to a drunk person as I had put one foot on the stairs.
        "Okay, first step you can do this." I told him as we had slowly and finally made our way up the stairs and to his room, I plopped him down on his bed but with me following suit as I fell on him.
        "P'Phayu…let go." I said as I had tried to pry his arms off of me but he just wouldn't let go.
        After a few minutes of struggling I finally broke free standing up and lifting my hands to my hips looking down at him.
        "I'll be back with a towel and water to wipe you before I help you get changed." I said as I had turned to walk away but I was grabbed and thrown on the bed with Phayu hovering over me.
         "P'Phayu..what are you doing?" I said as I tried pushing him off of me but failed as he grabbed my arms and pinned them to the bed.
         "P'Phayu.. what's gotten into you?" I asked but got no answer as he had leaned in and began kissing me.
        I tried to pry him off but it was no use as he began kissing me in those sensitive areas that he knows all too well about as I can't help but get turned on myself.
        Next thing I know, both of our clothes were thrown across the bedroom floor as Phayu had turned me over, lifting my hips ass in the air as I felt his fingers enter my ass. My toes curled as the sensation ran down my spine to not long soon feeling Phayu kissing my lower back making his way to my hole.
        My back clinched as I felt something long and wet enter my hole as I knew it wasn't Pahyu's dick. My eyes widened as this was the first time that Phayu had eaten me out but it was a feeling I never felt before. A good feeling as he tongue fucked my ass faster leaving my body weak with me gripping the sheets tight enough causing wrinkles.
       "P….P'Phayu…" I moaned as I soon felt his tongue leave my ass and something even bigger entered my hole. My upper half of my body fell to the bed face first as he pounded my ass hard and rough as I had never experienced Phayu this way.
      It hurt so much yet felt so good that I could feel us both about to cum as I bit the sheets to muffle out my loud screams and I felt the release of Phayu as he cummed in my ass with me cumming all over the sheets afterwards.
       We both fell onto the bed, breathless after a headed session. I had rolled back over on my back as I turned my head to look over at Phayu as he was already fast asleep.
      Normally, I would be curled up to P'Phayu after making love but things are different. After that one mistake, I'm not sure on how our relationship is gonna be from now on. I hurt Phayu because of my stupid self, and I'm not sure how I can fix it. I love P'Phayu with every being of my soul but the way I felt with Sky when we had sex was something I knew that I shouldn't be having.
       I sighed to myself as I had turned over back facing Phayu with tears streaming down my face. How am I going to mend my relationship with both my boyfriend and my best friend? I pushed the thoughts aside as I had finally fell asleep.