Chapter 14

Sky's POV

            I had finally made it to my hometown, as I had checked my phone and noticed that I had countless missed calls and texts from Rain but I just ignored them.
         I had shut my phone off so that I could clear my head as I had made my way to my home.
        "Father! I'm home!" I yelled out as I had seen him poke his head out from the kitchen as he gave me a smile.
        "There he is." He said as he came out from the kitchen as he had came over and gave me a big hug.
        "What took you so long? A friend of yours has came to see you. He's been waiting." I looked at him confused as I had seen Rain come out of the kitchen carrying a platter of food sitting it on the table then looked up at me and smiled.
        "W..what are you doing here?" I asked as my father had smacked my shoulder. I looked at him with a confused face as I had lifted my hand up rubbing my shoulder to ease the pain.
       "Is that a way to treat a guest?" He asked as I had just shook my head.
        "Good. Now sit down. I made your favorite foods. I'll finish up the rest and be back in a bit." He said as he turned and took off back to the kitchen.
         I turned towards Rain, "How did you know that I'd be here? Let alone, how did you find my house?" I asked as he just smiled at me.
        "I met Phayu and Prapai and we had a chat. Next thing I know, I went looking for you but you weren't at your dorm so I texted Prapai on the possible places that you could be and he sent me your home address." He said all smiley as he walked over towards me grabbing my hand.
        I pulled my hand away from him as I saw the hurt in his eyes as my father had came back in with the rest of the food. I quickly removed my hand from Rain's as my father looked up at me.
           "What are you two still standing? Sit." He said as I had just nodded, walking past Rain as I had made my way to my seat and he followed sitting down next to me.
       "So, how long have y'all known each other?" My father asked as Rain lit up with excitement.
       "It's been quite a while. We're actually studying the same major." He said all happily as he had turned towards me as he had seen the look on my face as his smile dropped looking back towards my father.
       "Ah, y'all must be really close." He said as he had just shook his head and I didn't answer.
        "Anyways, we can chat while eating. Go ahead and dig in." He said as he had pointed towards Rain as he had started as he started to eat. I'm just confused on why Rain was even here in the first place as I had no appetite so I just pushed the food around in my plate as Rain and Father just chatted.

Rain's POV

         Following Sky to his room after eating and helping his father clean up in the kitchen as I had felt a bit sad cause I thought that Sky would be happy to see me.
       "This is my room." He said as he had opened the and walked in with me following suit then closing the door behind me and locking it.
        He turned and looked at me confused, "What are you…"
        I didn't even let him finish as I had thrown my arms around him, kissing him but not long as I was pulled away.
         "What the hell are you doing?" He said as I knew he was pissed.
         I lifted my hands to cover his mouth from being so loud, "Shhh…stop being so loud!"
        He pushed my hand away, giving me an eye roll, "Stop playing around Rain. What are you really here for? I'm not in the mood for no games." He said as I had just sighed.
          "I'm not playing around. And I'm not playing any games. I'm here to make things right with you."
           "Make things right, how? I'm pretty sure that you made it loud and clear for me to leave you alone." He said as he had turned his back on me to walk away, I had grabbed him by the arm tossing him up against the wall, with my hands behind his head on the wall pinning him from escaping.
        "Seems kind of familiar? Doesn't it?" He said as I had rolled my eyes.
         "Enough Rain!"
          I leaned in, kissing him again but then pulling away leaning my head down on his shoulder.
           "I'm sorry for how I acted. I was confused and scared." I had then looked back up at him.
          "It wasn't until I met Phayu and Prapai that I realized what you mean to me. They seemed so happy together that.." I was then interrupted.
         "Phayu and P'Pai are dating?" He asked with a bit of a shocked and confused face.
        "Mmm. Phayu texted me to meet him at a cafe to talk and they told me. Then I told Prapai what happened and he told me that if I had any feelings for you to not push you away or I'll regret it."
        "Rain…."
         I didn't let him finish as I leaned in and kissed him again, this time a more passionate kiss and soon I could feel his arms wrap around me as our lips were both in sync with each other's.
         Soon, I felt Sky lean away from the way as he had switched positions as I now was up against the wall, as our lips were still in sync with each other's but soon I parted from him.
         "Sky….I'm sorry. I said that I'd find you if I figured out if my feelings for you was love…and here I am." I said as I reached for his shirt lifting it above his head, taking it off tossing it to the floor as I had reached for mine, taking it off as well tossing it away as Sky had attacked my lips again with his.
          Soon, the room got heated as he had started to kiss his way down to my ears then to my neck as he had turned me around with my chest against the wall as he still attacked my ears and my neck leaving love bites.
         "Rain…" he moaned into my ear as he lifted his hand up to my chest as he started to rub up and down my chest and torso, playing with my nipples here and there as he made his way from my neck to my shoulders just leaving a trail of love bites.
       He had turned me back around facing him as he had picked me up carrying me over to the bed hovering me as he had attacked my lips again in a heated kiss before making his way down my neck to my chest as he started to lick and suck on one nipple and continued to play with the other with his fingers.
        "Mmm…Sky…" I moaned out as he had gotten up to unbuttoning my pants as he had grabbed my pants and underwear all at once pulling them off and tossing them to the floor exposing my hard aroused dick.
       He had then grabbed my dick as he was about to suck me off before I had stopped him as he gave me a confused look.
      I had turned him over on the bed as I had then unbuttoned his pants grabbing them and his underwear, pulling them all off at once tossing them to the floor as I had then grabbed a hold of his aroused dick, looking up at him before I had leaned down and started to suck him off.
      "F…fuck…" he moaned out as I had picked up the pace, while jacking him off while sucking him I could fill his head as he had pulled my hair.
      I had continued to suck him as I had then started to deep throat his dick as I could feel it just throbbing in my mouth sucking him off as fast as I could until he came in my mouth.
      I had leaned up as I had swallowed every bit that was in my mouth as I had kicked my lips as I had leaned up, straddling him as I had positioned myself then lowered slowly myself on his dick without any prep.
      "Easy baby." He said as I had just nodded as I had soon slowly moving my hips trying to adjust to his size.
      The pain slowly subsided as I had then started to move my hips at a bit of a faster pace, as Sky grabbed a hold of my hips.
       "Uh, fuck…" I moaned out as I'm not riding him even faster and harder with my hands on his chest as I leaned down to kiss him, with him still pounding my ass as I moaned into the kiss.
        I leaned back up as I was literally bouncing on his dick, as he had soon flipped me over in the bed, dick still deep in my ass, as he grabbed both of my legs pulling up close by my head in a position to where he was literally balls deep in my ass.
        I had tried muffling out my screams as Sky had leaned in kissing me to help muffle my screams as I was a moaning mess into the kiss.
       He leaned up from the kiss, "Fuck, Rain…." It wasn't long before we both were a moaning mess as he pounded my ass so hard and deep that I could feel my legs getting weak with each thrust literally hitting my prostate every time.
       "I'm so close…" I said as he had reached around grabbing my dick as he started to pump it fast, as he was at a fast steady pace, soon both cumming as I cummed all over Sky's hand and my stomach and him cumming deep in my ass.
         He gave it a few good small thrust before he had then pulled out lowering my legs as he had rolled over laying in the bed bedside me, both of us out of breath.
       After catching his breath a bit, he leaned over the bed grabbing a few napkins as he wiped off his hand then turned towards me.
       "Let me clean you up." He said as I blushed as he cleaned off the mess I've made.
       "Don't ever push me away again." He said as he finished wiping me off then looking at me.
         "I..I won't. I love you, Sky." I said as I had pulled him down by the neck as I gave him a small yet sweet kiss before he pulled away.
       "I love you too." He said as he had laid back down lifting his arm to signal me to cuddle as I had smiled and moved closer to him cuddling and wrapping my arm around him.
      "Does this mean we're boyfriends? Right?" I asked as he leaned down kissing my forehead.
       "Yes, babe. You're mine. And I'm yours." He said as he lifted his other arm wrapping it around me.
        "Let's get some sleep. We got a long ride back home." He said as I quickly looked up at him.
        "But, I just got here. Can't we stay for another day? Show me around your hometown. Hmm?"
         He just giggled as he pushed my hair back a bit, sorta like playing with it.
        "If it's what my Rain wants, then we can stay for another day." He said as I had smiled and gave him a peck on the lips as I had laid back down cuddling up to him as we soon fell fast asleep.