Epilogue Pt. 2

Sky's POV

           I was in the waiting room as we were trying on suits for our wedding as Rain had tried on multiple ones already as I was pacing back and forth as he went to go try on the last one he picked out.
        "Sky, calm down." I heard Prapai from the side as Phayu was helping Rain with the suit.
         "I'm nervous. He's tried on like 5 already and he looked good in everyone. But this last suit he picked…" I didn't get to finish as I heard someone clear their throat to turn to see Rain in the last suit as my eyes widened as I couldn't help on how stunning he was looking.
         "I think I fell in love all over again." I said as I walked up to Rain, looking at him up and down at how freaking beautiful he was.
         "S..Sky…P'Phayu and P'Pai are here." He said all shyly as I didn't even care as I had grabbed Rain's hands in mine looking at him all lovingly.
           "I don't care who's here. You're so freaking stunning that I can't take my eyes off you." I said as his face blushed a bright red, avoiding eye contact with me.
          "This is the one." He said, still looking down all shyly as I leaned into his ear, whispering, "And I also want to rip it off of you."
         "S..Sky…" he said as he pushed me away with his cheeks flushed all red and quickly turned and ran back into the changing room.
        I had looked out after him with a smile on my face shaking my head as I had then felt a hand on my shoulder.
         "What did you tell him to make him blush so hard and run away?" I heard Prapai from the side but I had just chuckled, shook my head and looked at him.
          "You don't wanna know." I only said as we all waited for Rain to change as we head off to talk more about the wedding.

Rain's POV

         "Your guy's wedding is in a few weeks? Are you guys excited?" I heard Phayu ask but to be honest, my mind was still thinking about earlier when Sky said that he wanted to rip the suit off of me which made my heart start to race like crazy that I had ran away in embarrassment.
            "Earth to Rain!" I heard with a snap of fingers as I soon was pulled out of my thoughts to see the 3 of them looking at me kind of worriedly.
         "Your face is red, you're not sick are you?" I heard Sky say as he lifted his hand to my face but looked at me confused when I didn't feel hot to the touch.
         "N..no…" I said as I had pushed his hand away looking away from him avoiding eye contact as I couldn't take my heart beating so fast.
       "We still have a few places left to go. Should we call it a day?" Sky asked all worriedly and I just shook my head.
       "I'm really fine, Sky." I said, grabbing his hand and smiled.
        I leaned in a bit, "I'll just tell you later." I said as I pulled away as Sky still looked a bit confused but smiled and nodded as he lifted his hand to caress my hair.
         "I think that we're going to head out. We have a few things to do. We'll see you soon." Prapai said as he stood up, reaching his hand out for Phayu as he grabbed his hand, also getting up as they walked off waving bye to us as I had then turned to Sky with a smile on his face.
         "So, why was your face so red for?" He asked as he gave me that look like he wanted to devour me.
       "I, uh well…" I didn't finish as he had leaned in kissing my lips, but then trailing his way to my cheek then my ear as he then nibbled on it before pulling away and looking back at me.
       "Come on and let's go home. I want to devour you." He said with a cheeky smile as he had gotten up from his seat, grabbing a hold of my hand as he threw money on the table before dragging me off back home so he can devour me all night.