Chapter 15

Sky's POV

         Rain and I had gone out to enjoy the day before we head back to Bangkok.
           "Sky! Come on! I wanna go try that restaurant! It looks so good!" He said as he walked ahead of me as I was in my thoughts but was pulled away.
         He ran back over grabbing my hand, "Come on!* He said as he then started to drag me over to the restaurant sitting at one of the tables outside.
          "Babe, there's no need to rush. We still have the rest of the day ahead of us." He looked at me with pouty eyes.
         "But, there's so much to do, and so much to see, and so little time." He said as I reached across the table grabbing his hand.
          "Babe, you can always come with me to visit father on vacation's. He seems to really like you." I said as he then perked up looking at me with a smile.
         "Really? You really think he likes me?" He said as he looked down all shy with a big smile on his face.
           "Gosh, why is he so cute?" I thought to myself as I lifted his hand to kiss the top of his head for his face to go bright red and pulled his hand away.
          "S..Sky…we're out in public. People can see."
          "So? Let them see. I don't care. Then people can know that you're mine." I said as his face was so red it was red as a sweet cherry that I could just bite into.
           "L. Let's just order." He said as he shyly picked up the menu looking through it as I had followed suit and done the same.

Rain's POV

         "Why has Sky been so cheesy?" I thought to myself as I had somehow walked into a pole.
         "Oww!" I winced in pain rubbing my forehead as Sky ran over to me.
          "Rain, baby! You okay?" He asked as he had moved my hand from my forehead to try and get a close look by moving my hair a bit before leaning up kissing it.
      "S…Sky…" I wined out as he had just backed away looking at me confused.
        "What is it, babe?"
          "What's gotten into you? You've seemed really clingy and cheesy today." I asked but he just frowned.
          "I'm sorry…if you don't like it then I'll stop." He said as he had walked past me but then I had started to feel guilty as I had ran after him as I stood in front of him.
         I grabbed his hand, " N..no. It's just going to take awhile to get used to."
       "It's okay. I'll ease up a bit, okay?" He said with a smile and I smiled back.
       "Mmm…" I agreed as he had just filled my hair.
        "Hey!" I said as I lifted my hand to fix my hair.
         "So, cute. Come on, let's go find some more stuff before it gets too late. We have to head back home early tomorrow." He said as I had smiled and nodded as I had wrapped my hands around his arm as we had gone to enjoy our little date.

Phayu's POV

          "Babe! Have you seen my tie?" Prapai asked as he had came out from the bathroom half dressed as his shirt was unbuttoned and his hair all messy.
        "Pai, I done told you where I had put it." I said as I had walked over to my dresser picking out a decent tie of mine to match his suit as I had walked over helping him button up his shirt and put on his tie as he had smiled leaning in to kiss me.
        "Sorry, I forgot." He said as he walked back into the bathroom to finish getting dressed.

       I was down stairs making breakfast as I had soon felt an arm wrap around my waist.
       "Pai, I'm cooking." I said as he had just leaned in smelling my neck as he then kissed it.
      I jumped a bit then turned around facing him, "Pai, please. You do this every time I'm cooking. I'm bound to burn myself one day." I said as I then saw a frown form on his face.
       "But I just love your scent. It recharges me everyday. I'm sorry." I started to feel guilty.
        I sighed, "It's fine babe. Just need to be careful." I said as he then soon perked up with a huge smile on his face.
       "That's the first time you called me babe!" He said so happily as he then pulled me into a tight hug.
         I hugged him back just a bit then pulled away turning to plate the food before it got burnt.
       "Let's eat." I said turning off the stove as I walked passed him but not without him slapping my ass.
         "Coming dear!" He said as he came over to the table as he had sat down and with me following suit sitting in the chair from across from him.
        "Smells good." He said as he started to plate some of the food.
        "You say that all the time." As I had started to plate some of the food and started to eat myself.
       "It's because you cook amazing food." He said while stuffing his face.
         "Mmm…" was all I said as I continued to eat my food until…
          "I have to leave on a business trip in a few days." He said as he continued to eat his food but I had just stopped eating and looked up at him with a mouth full of food and a hurt expression on my face.
         "I'll be gone for a few months."
           I swallowed my food, "A few months?!" I said as I had jumped up from my seat.
           He got up from his seat walking over towards me grabbing both my hands.
        "But, it hasn't been long since we've started dating, and you're already leaving?"
        "Babe, it's only for a few months. I promise to call and video call you everyday." He said as I had pulled my hands from his turning away from him but he just threw his arms around me.
      "Babe, please. It's for work, so I have to. I'll be back before you know it." He said as he grabbed my shoulders slowly turning as he saw the tears in my eyes.
         "But, won't there be a time difference?" I asked as he lifted his hand to wipe away my tears as he had pulled me into a hug.
        "Yes, but I don't care. I'll try to call and video call you when I can. I promise. I asked for tomorrow off so that we could spend the day together before I leave." He said as he had slowly pulled away from the hug.
       "Promise you'll call or video call me? And don't be out flirting with everybody who throws themselves at you." I said as he had just chuckled as he lifted his hand to caress my cheek.
        "Yes I promise. And I only have eyes for you. Now let's finish eating, I have to get to work soon. Hmm?" I smiled a bit nodding my head as he pulled the chair out for me to sit, as he had walked over to the other side of the table as we then soon started to finish our breakfast.