Chapter 11

Prapai's POV

       I stirred in my sleep as I could feel my head pounding as I sat up in bed, looking around and realizing that I wasn't in my room. I had looked over as I had seen Phayu sleeping soundlessly as I had lifted my hand to push his hair away from his face.
        "How come I've never noticed how handsome you were?" I said to myself as I had seen him turn over as his eyes slowly fluttered open looking up at me before sitting up in bed.
       "What did you say?" He said sleepily as he rubbed his eyes.
        "Nothing." I said with a smile as he had turned to see what time it was before jumping out of bed.
         "I'm going to be late for work." He said as he was about to run off to the bathroom but I stopped him by grabbing his wrist.
        "C..can you call out?" I asked him as he turned towards me looking at me confused.
          "I just need some company, but you don't have to." I said getting out of bed as I was about to walk out of the room but he stopped me.
        "I..I'll call out." He said as I had turned towards him as I had noticed that his face was blushed a bright red shade.
        I smiled and leaned in a bit, "Could you go out with me later? Let's go out to have fun." I said as he had lifted his hand and pushed me away.
      "I.. I'll think about it. Go take a shower." he said as he pushed me towards the bathroom and shut the door behind me as I had just smirked and shook my head as I had jumped into the shower.

Phayu's POV

         I was busy cooking up breakfast for Prapai since he had a bit of a hangover when all of a sudden a certain thought popped up in my head. My face blushing heard until…
        "What are you smiling blushing for?" I heard as I had quickly looked up seeing Prapai leaning over the counter with a smirk on his face as I wasn't paying much attention as I had burned my hand.
       "Ouch!" I said as his smile dropped running over towards me grabbing my hand looking at it as he had dragged me over towards the sink turning on the faucet letting it run over my burn.
       "I've never seen you this clumsy before." He said as I could feel my heart do backflips in my chest as I had quickly moved my hand from his.
       "I..I think that it'll be fine." I said as he had looked up at me turning off the faucet as he smirked at me, I could feel my legs start to walk backwards as he slowly started walking closer to me until my back was up against the counter.
       He lifted his hand putting them behind me on the counter as he was slowly leaning in as my face started to burn and my heart felt like it was about to pop out of my chest as we were both pulled away from each other as the fire alarm had gone off. I had pushed him away as I had put out the fire before slowly towards him with a sorry expression on my face.
       "S..sorry for burning your breakfast." I said as he had just chuckled, walked over towards me grabbing my hand.
        "Let's just go grab something to eat. We can go find something fun to do  afterwards." He said as he held onto my hand, walking our way out of the house.

Prapai's POV

       "Why an expensive restaurant?" He asked as looked around as it seemed he was a bit uncomfortable.
       "I look terrible and not even dressed for this kind of place." He said as he had looked down at himself lifting a hand as he rubbed his hands on his legs a bit.
       "You look fine the way you are." I told him as his face blushed as he tried to avoid looking at me as our food came to the table.
        "You're crazy." He said as he lifted his cutlery and began to eat.
         "So, what kind of fun do you want to get into?" I asked with my hand propped up on the table looking at him while he ate.
       He had put a spoonful of food in his mouth, "Whatever you have in mind." He said as I had just chuckled as he looked up at me confused.
       "How old are you and you still manage to eat all messy?" I asked as I had lifted my hand to wipe off the food on the side of his lips as he had turned his head from me, face bright red.
       "S..shut up…" he said as he lowered his head as he began to eat again.
      "How about going to an arcade? It's been awhile." I suggested as he had lifted his head with a slight smile.
         "Sure, it sounds fun." He said as he had started to eat again. I soon followed as I began to eat.