Chapter 6

Prapai's POV

       "Are you sure you did the right thing by letting Rain take Sky home?" Phayu asked me but to be honest, what else could I have done?
        "I haven't been ready to face Sky yet. It's hard right now, what else was I supposed to do? Leave him in the rain?" I'm already dealing with a lot with work to keep me occupied just until I feel ready to talk to him.
         "You are just gonna push these two together and what then?"
         "You haven't made much effort with Rain either. So why are you all down my neck for?" I know what I did was a stupid move, but I believe in Sky.
            "I've done better in trying to make up and make things right with Rain than you. All you've done was push Sky away when he desperately kept chasing after you!" He yelled at me. This was honestly the first time we've even argued like this.
          "Fucking Rain while you were shit faced drunk wasn't much of making up. So don't sweep behind my door without sweeping behind your own!" I said as I had stormed off. I really don't want to lose a friend in arguing over something that our boyfriend's had done to us.

Sky's POV

       "Why did I run off like that?" I thought to myself pacing back in fourth in my dorm room.
       All I know is that I haven't been the same around Rain lately and I just don't know why.
        I shook my head from the thoughts as I was about to go back to find Rain, opening the door to see Rain standing there hunched over as if he was trying to catch his breath.
         "Rain…" I said as he looked up at me holding his side as if in pain.
         "I…I've been looking everywhere for you." He said, still gasping for air.
          "Why did you run off like that? You made me worried." I didn't say anything as I had just grabbed him by the neck pulling him in as I had kissed him.
        Pulling away slowly, looking at him I saw a bit of confusion on his face.
       "Rain, I don't like it when other people flirt with you. I don't know why I got so angry when she was flirting with you and touched your hand, but I don't like it." He slowly backed away a bit looking at me in a way that I can't read.
       "Sky, what's gotten into you lately? You've used to never do these things or get mad over things like this. I don't understand." I sighed as I grabbed his hand, guiding him into my room shutting the door behind him picking him as I walked over to the couch laying him down as I hovered over him straddling him.
        I leaned down, putting my head on his shoulder, "I can't stop thinking about you, Rain. My heart flutters just thinking about you. My cheeks flush red when we are in close contact."
       I leaned back up looking up at him into his eyes, "I like it when you moan my name, I like it when your body is close to mine. I just want to touch and feel you when you're not around. You're always there when I need you. Rain, what do you think about me? Do you ever think of me?"
        I saw tears slowly from his eyes as he had pulled me in, hugging me tight. He looked up at me smiling, "All the time." He said as he pulled me down into another kiss. Soon our lips were in sync with each other as I had pulled away sitting up as I took my shirt off throwing it on the floor as I had grabbed Rain's hand placing it on my chest. His cheeks flushed a bright red as I had held his hand against my chest where my heart is.
          "You feel that?" I asked him and he nodded his head. I had leaned down close to him but not too close as I had looked into his eyes.
          "You do that. You make my heart go crazy." I said. His face flushed a bright red as I smiled leaning in kissing him again. I lightly bit his lip as asking for entrance as he slightly parted his lips and my tongue entered his cavern as our tongues intertwined together.
         I lifted my hand as it made its way under Rain's shirt as I had slightly pinched his nipple as I had left his lips kissing my way to his neck as I had started to suck and bite on it leaving love marks.
       I parted my lips from his neck leaning up as I had reached for the hem of Rain's shirt as he had lifted his arms as I had taken his shirt off for him tossing it to the floor.
      I leaned back in kissing him again as I had then made my way back to his neck to his nipples as I had started licking and sucking on one nipple as I played with the other in my hand.
       "S..Sky…" He moaned as he became breathless under me as I looked up and smiled.
        "Yes, let me hear you moan my name." I said as I had started kissing from his nipples down his torso.
       Stopping at the hem of his pants I had unbuttoned them, pulling them down along with his underwear tossing them aside as I had  bent down grabbing his throbbing dick before just licking the tip teasing him a bit.
        "S…Sky…p..please don't tease me…" he whined as I had just smiled up at him.
      "Ugh, you being so needy makes me crazy…" I told him before leaning back down as I had just shoved his throbbing dick into my mouth as I began to suck him off using one hand to stroke him and the other caressing his tummy.
        "Mmm… Sky…" he moaned again, making me even more hard as I sucked him off faster as he became a moaning mess.
        He soon cummed in my mouth as I leaned up, licking my lips as I had reached to my pants, unbuttoning them as I took them and my underwear off tossing them aside as I had positioned myself near his hole before thrusting one good time in his hole as I heard a gasp escape his lips.
       "Beg me for it."
         "P…please S..Sky…fuck me.." he said as his cheeks got flushed a bright red as I had smiled as I had started thrusting in him, but not fast as I kept a slight steady pace.
        "Mmm… p..please…S..Sky..faster.." he whined…
          I started to pick up the pace as I had started thrusting harder and faster as I had soon stopped, grabbing him, dick still deep in his ass as I had turned over sitting up on the couch with Rain's legs straddling me.
       I grabbed his neck slightly pulling him in as I whispered in his ear, "I like it when you ride me." I turned towards him, pulling him in kissing him passionately as he had started moving his hips up and down on my dick. I moaned into the kiss as he had begun picking up the pace as he was bouncing hard on my dick. I broke away from the kiss throwing my head back as I started to feel myself close to cumming, grabbing his neck pulling him in as I had then grabbed his ass pounding deep in ass soon cumming all in his ass with him following suit cumming on both our stomach's.
       We had sat in that position for a bit as we both caught our breaths before he had sat up looking at me, face all red. I leaned in and gave him a few kisses on his forehead then his lips as I positioned ourselves to where we had laid down on the couch as we had soon fallen fast asleep.

Prapai's POV

         I thought to myself for a while as I had felt that Phayu was right. All I did was run from the problem instead of facing it and tried fixing this.
      I had woken up early as I had called my dad to let him know that I wouldn't be at the office today due to some important matters.
      I had stopped by the flower shop, picking out some pretty sunflowers, like the first time I tried winning over Sky.
     I stood in front of Sky's door, taking a wift of the flowers before I had smiled to myself before knocking on Sky's door.
      I had waited patiently, and soon the door had opened to a nappy head Rain in Sky's bathroom rope rubbing his eyes before looking up at me shocked.
      "Who is it?" I heard Sky's voice as I soon saw him pop up shirtless at the door wrapping an arm around Rain's waist before looking up as I saw a shocked expression on his face.
       "P'Pai…?" He said as he had moved his hand from Rain's waists before walking closer to me.
      "Don't…" I said as I had just walked off head down with another broken heart.