5

Tw: none? Let me know if there are some.

Buck pov

We got called to our first job of the day.

It was a car pileup on a highway.

We all rode together in the truck.

No one said a word.

It was quiet.

Too quiet.

But i couldnt say that without jinxing us all and if i did that everyone would actually blame me or blame me more than they already do.

We finish the job and hen tells chimney to drive the ambulance and tells me to get in the back with the patient and her.

I do what she's says. Im confused but i do it anyway.

"How'd your conversation with Bobby go?"

"Not good. He's ignoring me."

"He'll get over it eventually." Hen says.

"No one is talking to me even chim and i havent fought with him in forever."

"You know that when any of us are mad hes mad too."

"I know i just had never actually seen it happen. Ive heard him talk about it but ive never seen him actually do it."

"You have."

"When?"

"You know when Maddie left i was upset with Maddie even though i had no reason to be. And chim was mad too because i was mad. He didnt know why I was mad or who I was mad at but he went along with it anyway. He has noticed that me and Bobby aren't talking to you so hes not either."

"I guess that makes sense."

"Don't worry about it Buck everyone will be over it soon."

"Im not sure i will be."

Thanks for reading i know its a lot shorter than my other chapters but oh well. Also i want this to be a slow burn story thats why these first few chapters is just a lot of the same fighting however im not very good at writing slow burn so we'll see how this goes.

Word count: 319