35

Tw: kidnapping (i think its kidnapping) maybe more idk

Maddies pov

"911 whats your emergency?" I answer the phone

"H- help my brothers gone. I- I  I don't know where he went. Help please."

"Ok ma'am my name is maddie it's going to be ok when was the last time you saw your brother?" I ask trying to stay as calm as i can considering my own current situation.

I wave josh over while typing in the information the woman is giving me so he can help spread information to the other dispatchers in case they hear anything.

"I don't know he said he was going out with his friends and would be back in an hour hes been gone for maybe 4 hes not answering his phone i called his friends and they havent seen him since he left them maybe 3 hours ago or so"

"Ok thank you thats very helpful. Ma'am how old is your brother?"

"He's uhh uhmm 15 i don't known exactly sorry my minds a little foggy."

"Ok that's great an approximate guess is better than nothing. What is your name and his name."

"I'm grace and his name is Evan."

"Ok grace thank you how old are you?"

"Im 20." She says still sounding understandably distraught.

"Ok grace thank you what was your brother last seen wearing?"

"Blue jeans and uhmm a- a black t shirt and a blue. No green jacket maybe it was blue i don't know. And a black baseball cap."

"Ok and hair and eye colour?"

"Blonde with blue eyes."

"Thank you grace im going to send this information to the police im going to stop talking to you for just a second but dont hang up."

I click over so im talking to the LAPD

"Attention LAPD we have a missing 15 year old white male blonde hair blue eyes around 5'11 last seen wearing blue jeans black t-shirt blue or green jacket and black baseball cap sister last saw him about 4 hours ago friends last saw him around 3 hours ago."

I switch back over to be on the phone with grace.

"Grace the LAPD is looking for him as we speak."

"Thank you maddie."

"Of course grace do you have any ideas of maybe where he might go? Or if he would be alone?"

"I hope hes alone he cant drive so if hes alone he would be walking. I cant think of anyone who would want to take him or has revenge they need from him or anything if that's what you're asking."

"Ok grace you're doing amazing you have given us so much helpful information the police will be coming to your house just to ask a few more questions and likely some of the same ones i have already asked you you can hang up once the police get to your house. 

"Thank you maddie."

Grace says i hear her sniffle on the other end of the line.

I really hope we find him.

Both of our evans.

Please find both our evans.

Thanks for reading i hope you liked this chapter this is kind of a random arc but at least i kind of know where im going with it.

Also i was going to make graces brother 30 and be exactly like buck but then i thought about it and it felt weird having a 30 year old get kidnapped or gone actually missing since buck left out of his own will but graces brother did not

Hey it's been a while since I published a chapter I really want to try and start writing more and I hope to soon so for now here's a chapter until I write more

Word count: 590