8

Tw: none? Let me know if there are some

Maddie pov

I was sitting on the couch in bucks living room scrolling through Netflix looking for something new to watch.

After a while of scrolling and nothing seeming interesting I switched to scrolling through social media on my phone instead.

After a few minutes of scrolling my phone started to ring.

I answer the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey maddie its hen your brother is on his way home he said he wasn't feeling good but i think something happened between him and Bobby."

"Thanks for letting me know hen I'll keep an eye on him and i dont think he'll be going into work tomorrow ill make sure to keep him home i think he needs a day of break."

"Thank you Maddie I think thats a good idea to keep him home I'll talk to you soon."

"Of course hen thanks for calling."

We hang up the phone and i stay waiting for buck to come home.

Buck pov

I walk in the door of my house and see maddie sitting on the couch.

"Maddie?"

"Hey buck whats wrong."

"Im not feeling good I'm going to go lay down for a while."

"Buck we need to talk."

"Maddie not now please."

"Buck now please."

"Maddie im not in the mood I'm really not feeling good."

"I don't care buck we need to talk."

I go and sit on the couch beside Madddie.

"What?" I say sounding annoyed as i sit.

"Buck whats been going on at work?"

"You know whats been going on."

"No buck i mean with you and Bobby."

"What?"

"Hen said something about you and Bobby she said something happened between you two."

"Nothing happened. Why does everyone keep thinking something happened."

"I don't know buck. I dont work with you so i can't say what has or has not been happening. But it sounds like your co-workers can and they're worried about you."

"There's nothing to worry about i had a problem i fixed it and everything is fine."

"Buck it doesnt seem like everything is fine."

"Well everything is so just drop it." I say and get off the couch.

I go into my room like i did the other day.

I turn off my alarms and turn on my do not disturb.

I put on my headphones and turn them up a little more than halfway. I turn on my music and lay down.

I started to cry.

I try to keep my crying silent because i dont want maddie to worry anymore about me.

She shouldn't be worrying about me i should be worrying about her.

Thanks for reading i know it's short and might not make a lot of sense but in my mind it does.

Word count: 468