33

Tw: i dont think theres any

Maddie pov

While i was on shift I felt my phone start vibrating in my pocket.

I took it out quickly and looked at it.

It was bobby.

Why was Bobby calling me.

My phone stopped ringing before I could answer it.

I look up from my phone to see josh staring over my shoulder.

"Josh could you-"

"Yeah maddie go take the call."

"Thank you i promise ill be fast."

I get up from my desk calling bobby back.

He answers quickly.

"Hey bobby whats up?"

"Maddie buck is not here."

"He didnt show up to work?"

"I called him a little before his shift was supposed to start and told him that we couldn't have him back yet because of the blood thinners in natural Buck fashion he got upset. And hung up. I tried calling him again and again but nothing then the calls stopped going through so before my shift i went to his apartment to apologize and explain myself. I knocked on the door and told him through the door who was there. He never came to the door so i figured maybe it was because it was me so i sent hen and Eddie to his apartment knowing he'd answer one of them and nothing so hen used her extra key to go in and take a look around he wasnt there maddie. Now we cant find him."

"Ok." I say starting to worry.

"I told Athena so if she sees him she'll let us know but until then is there anywhere you think he might go?"

"No where i can think of besides the station but obviously you guys already checked there."

"Yeah we have Eddie volunteered to stay back from calls so if buck comes to the station someone will be here. I also gave Eddie your phone number so if buck comes back Eddie will call you. And as for you i think you should stay at the call centre continue doing your job like everything is fine in case buck goes to the call centre looking for you."

"I will stay here im not sure i can pretend everything is fine but i will stay. Im going to check the find my phone thing because i know we have that for each other since Doug."

"Ok let me know if you figure out where he is."

"I will thanks for letting me know bobby"

"Of course maddie."

I hang up the phone with bobby and check the find my phone thing.

Nothing.

His phone isn't even on the map.

There's no signal

Either his phone is dead

It got destroyed

Its off

Or he has no service

Thanks for reading this chapter!! Sorry ive been gone for so long i have not finished the chapter that i was supposed to before i published this chapter but I've left you guys without a chapter for a month so as an apology heres a chapter

Word count: 502