29

Im going to time skip to the day buck gets out of the hospital because this is getting boring and super repetitive i apologize.

Tw: hospitals

Buck pov

The doctor walks in the room while me and Bobby are playing a card game.

"Hello buck how are you feeling?"

"Better than ever." I say

"Glad to hear it. So you can leave today. But you need to continue taking your blood thinners and take it easy. Do you live with someone or do you live by yourself?"

"I live with maddie my sister."

"Is she the one who's been here with you?"

"Yeah."

"Ok I'll talk to her."

"Thanks doctor but one question how long until i can go back to work?"

"You'll need to take some time off because even though you are on blood thinners if you do too much activity the clots could form in your leg again. I also suggest you use the crutches again. You can walk on your leg however if you are in pain i suggest the crutches."

"Do I need to be on bed rest or can i go out to places?"

"Depends where you're going. If you're going somewhere you need to walk a lot I'd say dont go. I'll see you back here in about 2-3 weeks and at that point you'll likely be ok to be walking again so you can go to anywhere but still taking time off work."

I start getting frustrated but I nod along agreeing with what the doctor is saying.

The doctor leaves. I see the doctor stop maddie in the hallway and start talking with her.

Maddie walks in the room after the doctor is done talking with her.

"The doctor told me everything you aren't getting away with it this time." I roll my eyes..

"Ok maddie. Thank you for everything you've done for me i really appreciate it and im sorry for scaring you."

"Its ok buck."

The doctor brings in my discharge paper work maddie and bobby both sign it saying i have 2 people to take me home i sign all the lines i need to we hand it in at the front desk the put me in a wheel chair and take me out to maddie's car.

I get put in the backseat.

Maddie drops bobby off at his house and then takes us to ours.

Thanks for reading this chapter sorry the chapters have been so repetitive recently

Word count: 415