Chapter 27: DNIM YM NI EVIL OT DEWOLLA ERAMTHGIN YLNO EHT SI REHPIC LLIB!

__________

Last Chapter-

Suddenly the world turned upside down. It just switched. You all fell to the... Roof? And you actually broke it. You managed to hold yourself up with one hand. Mabel ran over and tried to help you not fall. You suddenly heard a sarcastic tone, "Looks like someone fell through the roof!" Everyone but you exclaimed, "OH NO! IT'S HIM!"

__________

You tried to do something, but your muscles felt stiff in a single moment. Ford yelled out, "I-I CAN'T MOVE!" Dipper exclaims, "I'M STUCK TOO!" Mabel cried out, "HELP! MY BODY IS FROZEN!" You notice something, I can move. You found a certain force pushing you to let you move. And you broke the constraint that held you back. You floated up and had an enraged countenance as you faced the Dream Hipster. He jumped back in surprise, "BUT HOW? YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE CAUGHT UP IN THE MOMENT!" You yell at him, "LISTEN HERE, YOU PILLOCK!" He backed out in fear, not knowing if he should make another horrible pun or just leave. You float back down, facing him. Everyone watched in suspense as they wanted to know what would happen next, and as they were unable to move.

You yelled out to the Dream Hipster, "DNIM YM NI EVIL OT DEWOLLA ERAMTHGIN YLNO EHT SI REHPIC LLIB!"

Suddenly blue flames came out of your hands. You threatened the Dream Hipster with the fire, that if he would make a single move, he would see a nightmare greater than himself. You laugh maniacally, "Listen, off-brand Freddy Kreuger!" The Dream Hipster looked insulted to an unimaginable degree. You continued, "EAT NIGHTMARES!" You shot him through the stomach with a laser. He looked through himself as he stared in disbelief. Dipper watched as he looked to have a strange moment of nostalgia. And Ford looked confused, yet happy that the Dream Hipster was being defeated. And Mabel looked surprised with a tint of excitement and fear on her face. You threatened the hipster even more, "I WILL MAKE YOUR EXISTENCE A LIVING NIGHTMARE!"

You snapped and turned your mind to look like the Dream Hipster's worst nightmare. A place that resembled Mabel's dreams! The Dream Hipster dropped in shock as he lost power, he looked terrified as he couldn't change the dream. He found himself powerless. But, then you snapped again.

Everything went away and all that was left was a white nothingness. A white void that went on perpetually. He looked up at you in thankfulness. You say, "But, I won't let that happen... Unless you stop bothering my friends' dreams." The Dream Hipster brushed himself off, still having a hole in his chest. He begged, "Please! I'll do whatever to not let that happen!" You say, "Deal?" "Deal."

You all wake up as you huffed unsteadily. Mabel hugged you, "Oh thank you, Y/N!" You hugged Mabel back. Mabel then appeared to smell you, "You awfully smell like my brother. Sweaty and awkward." Ford chuckles, "Aren't we all?" Dipper groans, "Finally! That guy is gone!" You felt sweat coming down your neck, "I'm sorry if I'm unstable for a while, I will need to rebuild my Mindscape after he turned it upside down." Ford smiled, "Another nightmare gone..."

Stan comes in and comments, "Hey, you all look like all of your blood has been sucked out by a vampire, HAH!" Everyone stares at Stan and Ford blankly says, "Wow Stan, you're such a knee-slapper." Stan awkwardly stands there and then explains, "Anyway, tomorrow is Summerween. Just wanted to point that out." You and Ford looked in confusion as Dipper and Mabel's eyes lit up. Ford awkwardly asks, "Remind me on... Summerween. I haven't lived in Gravity Falls for more than 30 years..." You tilt your head, "And I'm very new to Gravity Falls."

Dipper and Mabel excitedly stand up, "We'll tell you all about Summerween!" Stan shrugs and says, "Fine by me..." And he walks away.

Dipper explains, "Summerween is like Halloween but in the Summer." Mabel continues, "The people of Gravity Falls love Halloween so much that they celebrate it twice every year! And they chose June 22 to do that!" They both gasp, "WE WILL NEED TO GET COSTUMES FOR YOU!"

P.S. Sorry, short chapter but it is meant for an intermission. The next chapters will be longer.