Chapter 41: Maybe a Not-So-Normal Morning

__________

Last Chapter-

You froze in place and went silent. Dipper raised an eyebrow at you, "Y/N? Are you okay?" You clicked back to reality, "Oh, uhm..." Mabel ran out of her room and shouted, "I'M PRETTY SURE SHE DANCED WITH A GUY!!!"

__________

You looked at Mabel with confusion and a bit of flusteredness, "WHAT? I DID NOT!" Dipper looked over at you and chuckled, "If Mabel has taught me anything, your reaction says you did!" You felt your face on fire, and your eyes so sore that they might as well tear up. You made a small groan as you rubbed your eyes in pain, "Well... Not exactly..." Mabel took a fangirl giggle, "OOOH... Was he someone supernatural!? Like a vampire! Or maybe a ghost! O-or maybe an extraterrestrial being!" You got surprised at Mabel's last conclusion and raised an eyebrow, "Extraterrestrial being?" Mabel made an aggressive nod up and down. You took a moment to yourself, "I mean... I guess..." Mable excitedly looked at you with big sparkles in her eyes, "Where is he from!?" You pause and consider... Bill is 2 dimensional... And I remember him mentioning he's from a Flatland place... I think me saying Flatland will cause lots of questions and maybe immediate suspicion... "Oh, it's not important," Mabel shrugged off. You had an inner sigh of relief when Mabel said that. Mabel bothered you, "As long as he was nice... It doesn't matter." You had such a great urge to tell them the truth. Do you guys know a guy by the name of Bill Cipher? The yellow triangle guy with a bowtie and tophat? Well on the second day of being in Gravity Falls, I shook his statue's hand not knowing a single bit of what will come. I went back, Ford give me Journal 3 to read. The next thing is I woke up, he was there, and now we're soul-bound making our life forces connected. I sorta ended up having a crush on him and this all sounds stupid. You decided not to tell them. This was stupid and you only spent one month with them, it would be such a big dump on them that sounds so stupid.

You walked out into the gift shop to find Wendy at the counter being bored and Stan looking over some stuff. You waved to both of them, "Hello guys!" Wendy replied, "Sup." And Stan turned back to you and said, "D-did you clean the shop?" You nodded and said, "I sure did! Yes, I woke up at 4:00 A.M. and decided to clean the gift shop up." Stan smirked at you and chuckled, "Not the worst employee I had! Cleanin' shops for me, doin' breakfast... Hey, I was planning on doing something today, what do 'ya say!?" You considered Stan's words. I mean- I guess I only ever hung out with Ford, and never Stan... "Depends on what you're going to say..." That's the best answer that could've come out of your mouth. Stan sort of considered it like he was making it up on the spot, "OH! What 'bout fishing? Ever did that?" You stayed silent for one second. You were going to say your answer until Stan immediately followed with, "Anyway, what 'ya gonna say? Will 'ya go on a fishing trip with me?" You shrugged and responded with, "S-sure! I'll go..." Stan chuckled and said, "Ah! Never let me down, would 'ya?" 

Stan raised an eyebrow and then looked around, "Where's the better half?" You had to think about it and concluded that you didn't need to think about it. Ford walked out of the basement with baggy eyes and a disappointed face. Stan looked at Ford and said, "There he is. What happened to you!?" Ford groaned and rubbed his eyes in silence, now with a more straight posture. You explained, "Ford ended up staying up all night." Stan gave Ford a look that meant something. Ford reacted silently indicating acknowledgement to what Stan meant. You were confused until the interaction ended and Stan turned to you, "Welp, I'll invite Mabel to whatever we will have goin' on. My favorite niece and my favorite employee sounds good to me!" You gave a thumbs-up as you looked over to Wendy for no reason. Wendy looked at you and shrugged mouthing, "I know." You sighed as you looked back completely and Mabel was running towards Stan, "GRUNKLE STAN, GRUNKLE STAN! LOOK WHAT I MADE!" She was holding up some sort of drawing made of... Macaroni? Stan looked at Mabel and chuckled, "Ha! I could use that as my next scammy Junkaroo!" What is with Stan and these weird old man words? Stan said to Mabel, "What about a fishing trip today, eh?" Mabel raised an eyebrow and asked, "Like the one we had last summer where you put us in blindfolds and stuffed us in your car?" Sounds more like a kidnapping than anything. Stan nodded mindlessly, "Yeah, yeah. That one. But except Dipper, it will be Y/N." Mabel suspiciously looked at Stan, "No blindfolds, promise?" Stan glanced at you and looked back at Mabel with a sigh, "No blindfolds." "Pinky promise..?" Mabel obviously was doing it just to annoy Stan for reassurance, Stan sighed deeply and said, "Fine, pinky promise." Mabel giggled, "Bop," As she made Stan a pinky promise. She then excitedly said, "Great! Time for an adventure! I hope Grunkle Ford fixed up your Stan o' War ship because that thing was Cray-Cray flimsy!" Stan chuckled, "Hahah! Don't worry about that! I found myself an ol' Betsy.

You were suspicious about this whole thing happening, but whatever I guess... You sniffled a little and Stan asked, "You're not sick, are 'ya?" You shrugged, "I don't feel that bad..." Stan got ten times more excited and gave a confident thumbs up, "GREAT! OTHERWISE THAT WOULD'VE BEEN BAD."

P.S. I am so very sorry for the late update. I just needed to take some rest and enjoy my summer break. I am sad that summer break is almost over... But hey! At least now that I think about it, I enjoyed it okay. And I hope this school year won't be as bad as my last one where I just practically almost killed myself from sleep deprivation and social anxiety. :) Thanks for sticking with me.