Dirk Strider X Reader (Homestuck)

It was pouring hard. The small droplets that would hit against him, and they would feel like bullets. Of course out of all the days to forget an umbrella it just had to be Today. He didn't look as cool as he walked in a rain. It reminded him more of one of those sad romance movies that you had often watched. Oh right. He looked back the way he had come from school. He hoped you had remembered to bring and umbrella. He didn't like the idea of you walking around in this weather and then getting sick. He continued his way desperately trying to shield his eyes from getting water in them. Sure he had those anime glasses but those didn't really help against the bullet like rain drops that were falling from the sky.

But suddenly he didn't feel the rain hitting him. Instead he heard the rain hitting something above him. He looked up and saw a orange umbrella. He looked towards who owned it and there you stood smiling at him.

"There is enough room for two. Do you want to share?" You smiled at him and he grinned.

"Thanks (Name) you're amazing" He said. You laughed.

"Of course I am. Come on Dirk. My house is just a few blocks away. You're not busy right? We can stop there and wait until the rain stops, or for as long as you'd like." You said as you motioned for him to follow you. He nodding and the two of you walked towards your home.

As soon as the two of you were there you opened your door and allowed Dirk to enter in first.

"You can have a shower if you want. I have some extra clothes of my brother if you want to wear them" You offered as you strolled into your house, shutting the door behind you.

"I'll just change into some clothes. I'll have a shower when I go home. Do you have anything warm to drink?" He asked as he watched you pass him and move into your room.

"Yea I have coffee and Hot chocolate. What do you want?" You asked as you grabbed some clothes for Dirk, and then walked back over to him and handed them to him.

"Hot chocolate sounds sweet right now." He said as he took the clothes from you.

"Okay then I'll make two hot chocolates for the two of us!" You said with a grin that he couldn't help but smile a little bit at. You moved towards the kitchen and started to make the two of you your hot drinks.

By the time you had finished making you two the hot chocolate drinks Dirk had finished changing. The two of you sat down and you turned to Netflix. You tossed him the remote.

"You chose" You said smiling at him. He gladly took it and put on some stupid movie. The two of you sat there watching the movie. "This is a stupid movie" You said looking over at him. I mean she's pretty much asking for it when she goes upstairs into the haunted attic. She's been warned like 600 times!" You said. He chuckled.

"Hey no hate" He place his mug onto the coffee counter.

"No no. All of the hate." You said. "You have horrible movie suggestions. How long ago was this movie made? Have you seen the graphics?" Dirk looked over at you.

"For your information I love these types of movies" He said. You rolled your eyes.

"Bull. Jake told you about this one didn't he?" You looked at him and Dirk shrugged

"Maybe maybe not" You laughed and nudged him.

"You're a loser". As soon as you said that you were suddenly pushed down onto the couch your mug had fallen onto the floor.

"Wanna say that again sweet heart?" He said with a playful smirk. You blushed, and tried to push him off of you.

"D-Dirk! What are you doing?" You said quickly. He chuckled and quickly pinned your arms. "Nothing really" He hummed. He slowly leaned down close to your lips before kissing you passionately. Once he pulled away he stared at you. Some of the droplets that were still in his hair fell onto your face. You were laying there under him looking so vulnerable.

"Dirk..." You breathed out.

"You look too attractive that way" He hummed. "Let's have some fun" He smirked and kissed you again.