Staz X Reader (Blood Lad)

You ran your hands through your hair, a frown etched on your face while you watch Staz speak with some street gang. You didn't bother listening. A lot of it was about his territory and possible trades and services.

"Hey" one of the strays sauntered towards you, his hand rested on your elbow. You kept glancing between his hand and his eyes. "What are you doing standin' here alone? Need some company" he smiled and you had to admit that it was quite charming. Although it reminded you of someone who was always hiding something. A shiny smile contrast to a shitty personality.

"I'm good. Thanks though. I'm just waiting for my boyfriend to finish up" you hummed as you nudged his hand off of your elbow.

"Is that so? Where is your boyfriend?" Upon hearing his question you looked over his shoulder and motioned with your head towards him.

"Making a deal- maybe." The man turned around and froze when he saw Staz glaring at him. He took a quick step away from you,   blending into the crowd of thugs.

"Let's finish this another time." Staz waved his hand, leaving the leader frowning, and turning to glare at his gang. "If any of your people touch my (Name) again. I'll kill them and gift you with their head. Is that understood?" He growled. The leader nodded shakily.

"'My (Name)' huh," you grinned as he grabbed your arm and pulled you out of the room. "I'm quite surprised. I never thought you were the type" Staz glanced at you, a small smile gracing his lips as he continued to pull you towards your shared home.

Staz hands fly to your hips, tugging you down on his lap, pulling you closer. You let out a shaky breath as your hands fall to his shoulders. His hands slip under your shirt, this thumb tracing circles on your sides,  

"God you look beautiful" he whispers as he looks into your eyes. You laugh shakily before tangling your fingers into his hair. You gently tug his hair and he leans up far enough to kiss you. His lips moving against yours as he curves into your body. He pulls away, panting every so slightly as he whispers against your ear, "I love you"