Klein X Reader (SAO)

It was a little over half a year after Klein got stuck in SAO. He met you when he had gotten stuck in a dungeon with his group. The monsters had been a  lot stronger than Klein and his team had originally thought. They were all low on health. Klein was the one who had the lowest HP. He knew that if he wasn't careful he could die. 

That's when you came in.

He didn't even know you were there until you had used your bow and arrow on the monster. With only a few shots the monster was down. The other monsters came at you and you equipped your sword and swiftly brought all the monsters HP down. You crossed the room and a flash and stared at the group.

"Who's the most wounded?" You asked. Klein couldn't even answer. All he did was stare at you. His friends all pointed in his direction.

"It's Klein." His friend exclaimed. You went through your inventory before you grabbed your healing stone and healed him with it. 

"Am I in heaven? Are you an angel?" He muttered as he reached up and touched your face. With a look of disinterest, you dropped the stone near him and stood up.

"I'll guide you all out. Then when we get to the village the rest of you higher you HP." You told them. They all nodded and followed you out.

He didn't see you until a few months when he was passing a town to meet up with a few people. He had looked over and seen you walking down the street. His eyes lit up and he quickly ran over to where you were.

"Excuse me! Excuse me! Miss!" He called out to you. You turned to look at him, and it was if the world moved in slow motion. The way your hair framed your face made his heart skip a beat. You looked up at him with the most innocent of eyes.

"Oh! Klein! How are you?" You asked him gently. He grinned at the fact that you remembered his name.

"I'm good. How are you?" He asked you as he quickly went through his inventory to grab something that he had been holding for you.

"I'm okay. Thanks for asking." You stop talking when he holds out a crystal for you. "What's this?" You ask and he motions for you to take it. You take it from his hand, and even though it's just a small touch he swears that he felt something between the two of you.

"Thanks for saving me and my team back then." He tells you with a look of sincerity. "I really appreciate it." Your face lights up and you shake your head.

"It's no problem! I'm always happy to help!" You exclaim. He pauses before he awkwardly coughs.

"I know this is sudden and ll but may I treat you? To a drink or... maybe a meal?" He asks. You eagerly nod.

"I'd love that." You say.

Klein snaps out of his trance when he hears the door to the bar he was sitting in slowly open. He turns to see who it is and he stands up abruptly. Causing the people at his table and the person who just walked in to look his way. The two of you make eye contact and he quickly moves around the table and over to you. The two of you stand there just staring at each other before he wraps his arms around you. You don't hesitate to hug him back. He can't stop smiling as he pulls away just to look at you.

"You look as beautiful as ever (Name)" He whispers as he caresses your cheek. You place your hand on his own and nod. Tears forming in your eyes.

"I'm so glad I get to meet you," You tell him. He doesn't hesitate to kiss you once he hears that. You don't hesitate to kiss back either. He pulls away and waves to his friends before he pulls you out of the bar. 

"Lets not waste time"