Jimmy Darling X Reader (American Horror Story)

You let out a frustrated groan as your wings suddenly spread out, almost hitting some of your fellow co-workers. You muttered apologies as you rushed to your room. This was annoying. Your wings were annoying. You turned the knob to your room. Once you entered your room and shut the door you stood there and listened to the muffled rustling from the other side of the door. You let out a sigh as you landed on your bed. Your wings continued to annoyinly twitch in discomfort as you tried to desperatly ignore the sensation that grew on your back.

"(Name)?" Jimmy's voice called out from the other side of the door. There was a small knock before he announced, "I'm coming in." He opened your door and entered your room. Once he got a good look at your flustered he already knew what was wrong.

"Your wings again, huh?" He said before sending you a small smile. You shoved your face into the pillow.

"Jimmy they hurt so much" You groan as you wings continue to twitch. He closed the door behind him and gently sat beside you on the bed. 

"Alright. Just relax" He says and you look at him with a look of distrust. "C'mon I promise I won't hurt you" He said and you rolled your eyes. 

"Just like the time before? And the time before that?" You hum and he gently nudged your arm with his hand. 

"I've been getting better haven't I?" He said as he held up his hands. "These lobster hands aren't just good for scaring people." He commented.

"Alright, alright. Just be careful" You say and his hands gently press your wings. He starts at the end of your wings. Gently he laces his hands in the feathers as he rubs soothing circles into your aching wings. You can't help but let out a sound of comfort. You slowly relax into his touch. He slowly moves closer to the source of discomfort. He stops suddenly which causes you to turn your head to look at him. "Jimmy whats- OW" You yelp and you turn to yell at him but he tolds out a medium sized pin. 

"I think I found out what's making you uncomfortable." He said as he leaned over to place the pin on the nightstand beside your bed.

"Damnit. I knew that group of teenagers had something to do with this." You said. Jimmy frowned. 

"I'm going to-" 

"Can you continue massaging my wings? You really are getting better Jimmy" You quickly change the subject. You really didn't like to see him so upset.

"Of course" He says as he continues to knead his hand into your wings. You let out a small hum and close your eyes as he continues his actions. 

Jimmy stared at your relaxed form. A small smile graced his lips as he leaned over and placed a gently kiss to your right shoulder. At  the sudden and foreign feelings your wings flung open and hit the boy in the face. He muttered profanities as you quickly sat up.

"Jimmy I'm so sorry are you okay?" You ask quickly. He nods and once you're sure he's alright your howling with laughter as his blush brightens. "Just what were you thinkinh?" You ask as you struggle to stop laughing.

"I really wanted to kiss you." He boldy stated. You looked at him a grin growing on your face.

"You could have just said so" You hum as you gently take his hand and place a gentle kiss to it. "You're really cute Jimmy" You say before you lean closer to the boy and kiss him. He doesn't hesitate to kiss you back. He gently moves his hands to your waist and pushes you down onto the bed. You move to tangle your hands in his hair. 

"I love you so much (Name)" He whispers against your lips. You grin and pull him even closer.

"I love you too Jimmy" You say back and he doesn't hesitate to kiss you after that.