Ken Kaneki X Reader (Tokyo Ghoul)

Kaneki had only ever used his kagunes when he was fighting against someone or for protection. So when you had asked for him to bring them out so you could look at them he was a little anxious. He feared that he would hurt you. Slice you without realizing it, but he couldn't say no to you. So he sat down on the floor and allowed them to come out. You stared at him before back at the kagunes. gently you picked one up. The texture is what caught you off guard. You had ultimately suspected it to be made of some sort of hard material. It was capable of slicing through someone so when you touched it you did not think that it would feel like skin. It was slick, smooth. You trailed your hand over it. Although it was like skin it also felt like it wasn't. You prodded at the object of your interest. Kaneki looked back at you before he began fiddling with his hands. This was embarrassing for him. He moved them a little and you grinned.

"You know Keneki..." You lowered his kagunes. "I'm not sure how bad this whole Ghoul think is. I mean... I bet it's horrible but maybe there are a few good things that have come out of it" You say as you stroke his kagunes. "I mean we became friends because you saved me that night and I'm not sure about you but I'm so happy that we met. You're really nice. You're capable of saving people now." You look back at him. "I know that there may be a lot of negative things that have come out of you becoming a ghoul but... maybe there are just a few things that have come out of become one too," You say before you lean onto his back. He leaned into you as well. 

A lot of people may see him as a freak... but as long as he had you... maybe being a Ghoul wasn't all that bad. He had met you that way. 

You turned to face him and he turned to face you. Slowly you dropped his kagunes and caressed his cheeks in your hands. He placed his hands on your waist and pulled you in for a kiss. You allowed your hands to roam into his hair and pull him closer.

Yea. Maybe being a Ghoul wasn't that bad.