Ayu X Reader (Shall we Date? Ninja 2)

Ayu held your battered and beaten body as he held you closer. He stared at you in the eyes, you looked dazed. His grip on you tightened as he continued to run to the closest doctor. You were losing consciousness. Your hand barely had enough strength to hold your stab wound.

"(Name)! stay with me (Name). Please." He pleaded with you as he carried you. He kicked the door to the small house open. "I need a doctor!" He yelled and instantly a man came to him. 

"Follow me." He demanded as he guided Ayu into a room. A bed was in the middle and he gently placed your body on the bed. He took the cloth you were using to cover your wound and he held it. The doctor began to fumble around the room grabbing what he needed. "I'm going to need you to stand back. I need to disinfect and sew her wound shut"  He informed Ayu. He didn't move until the doctor was right beside him. He began to place medicine over your wound. "I need you to leave. Wait outside. I can't work with you breathing over my neck" The doctor said as he continued to work on your wound. Ayu was hesitant but, he nodded. He left the room.

"She's fine" The doctor informed Ayu. Ayu froze where he stood before looking at the door and then back at the doctor. Slowly, the doctor nodded and he was in the room in seconds. 

"(Name)!" He called out as he ran to your side of work. You looked over at him. Smiling you opened your arms and pulled him into a hug.

"Hey, Ayu! The doctor said I'm going to be just fine! I just can't bend or my stitches may come out" You say as you pull away. He looked you over. You had bruises all down your arms, legs and you even had a large bruise on your cheek. He felt horrible. He couldn't even protect you. Sighing he crouched down so he could be at your level.

"I love you (Name)," He told you, looking you in your eyes. You reached over and gently took his hand. 

"I know. I love you too" You chimed, patting his hand. "Come here. I want to kiss you" You told him boldly. He didn't complain. He caressed your bruised cheek and kissed you.