Shiba Tatsuya X Reader ( The Irregular in Magic High School)

He didn't know why but he felt it. He didn't think he would act so aggressively but seeing a man grab you by your arm and try and force you to come with him...  His fists clenched, his eyes squinted as his eyebrows furrowed. He grabbed the man by the front of his shirt and slammed his as hard as he could against the ground. All he could see was red as he raised his hand. The man under him shook in fear as he stuttered an excuse. Then a hand, your hand, touched his shoulder.

"Shiba" You whispered. The way you called his name made him fear that you were scared. Your grip on his shoulder tightened as you tried to pull him away. "Shiba..." you repeated. He turned his head to face you, the gentle, caring person that looked at him with love. He pursed his lips before looking back at the person. He let the man go and stood back up. He looked back at you and wrapped his arm around your waist.  

"You're not hurt?" He asked as he glared at the male who struggled to get up. He held the back of his head as he stumbled away. His eyes continued to stare at the man before he turned his attention to you. He gently took your arm that was slowly beginning to form a bruise where the man had grabbed you. 

"Yes, I was just startled" You tugged your arm away and smiled nervously at him. "Thank you, though, for doing something." You said and he shook his head. His grip on your side tightened as he looked away.  

"Do not thank me. I'd do it for you all over again if I had to" He turned his head to look at you before placing a kiss on your cheek. "Let's go" He said as he guided you down the street.