Shinji Hirako X Reader (Bleach)

"Good morning (Name)!" Shinji called out. You turned to see who it was. Once you looked at Shinji  you quickly turned back around and started to walk faster into the school. "Aw seriously (Name)!" He whines as he chases after you. As you enter into the school your eyes lock on a certain ginger. With a grin you call out to him.

"Ichigo!" Said boy turns to face you a smile on his face. 

"Good morning (Name)-" He was cut off by you grabbing onto him and swinging behind him. Just as you did that Shinji came into the school. Ichigo looked back at you seeing you glare at the blonde. 

"What did you do this time Shinji?" Ichigo asks. He frowns.

"I didn't do anything. Why do you always assume that it's my fault?" The blonde frowns at the boy. Ichigo looks at you.

"His presence annoys me" You say and the blonde holds his chest with fake hurt. 

"Wha- (Name)! That's so mean." He says.

"I have Hiyori on speed-dial don't come close to me" You threaten and the blonde rolls his eyes. 

"Like I'm scared of her" He says and you drag Ichigo with you so you can grab your shoes and head to class.

"I hate that guy" You grumble and Ichigo sends you a small glance with a sigh.

"He's a nice guy...." He says trying to sound positive. You send him a look and you let out a small laugh and Ichigo joins you. Shinji watches the two of you talk and a sense of envy fills him. 

School goes on normally and when the end of school comes by you use Ichigo as a sheild against Shinji so you can leave peacefully. As the two of you part ways you leave to do some grocery shopping before the day ends. As you pay for your chosen items you start to walk home. You look up at the darkening and send a nervous glance towards your phone. It was late. As you continued your way home the street lights started to blink on and you start to walk faster. By the time you are close to your home you relax a little knowing that you were safe but as luck would have it the street lights were shattered and you turned your attention towards where you thought you saw something and just as you though you made eye contact with a pale white face with a pitch black body.

"You've gotta be kidding me" You say as you drop your bags and break into a sprint away from the Hollow. You knew about Ichigo and the shinigamis, Hollows and everything else he ever went against. On some occasions when he needed your help you would help out but at the current moment you had no weapon to fight against them. As the monster was closing in you grabbed your phone and decided to dial the number of someone you knew.

"Hiyori?" You called out shakily and out of breath as you turned down a street.

"(Name)? What's wrong" Her voice was laced in concern.

"A hollow-" Was all you needed to say before she was already out of the door and asking where you were. 

"I'll be there in a flash (Name). Don't worry okay? Just stay on the phone" You nodded. You turned to look at the Hollow behind you but let a small smile grace your lips as you saw, who you though was Hiyori, attack the monster. Once they were finished you grinned.

"Wow that was faster then before Hiyori!" You say with a smile but you are met with a confused voice on the other line.

"(Name)... I'm still a few streets away who are you talking to." 

"Don't worry Hiyori. I saved (Name). Just like the good person I am" Shinji said as he took your phone from your hand and ended the call. You stared at Shinji. His hair was much longer and you couldn't help but stare at it an awe. It was beautiful. 

"How can such a horrible person have such a beautiful conplection" You questioned.

"How rude" He chimed as he held out the bags you dropped a few blocks away. "Where's my thank you kiss?" He says and you roll your eyes snatching the bags from his grip.

"In hell" You reply and he pouts. 

"Aw come on (Name)! Can't you just say 'Wow! Thanks Shinji for saving my butt when I couldn't" He said in a high pitch voice. You turned back to glare at him and he pouts. "come on (Name) you're no fun" He whines and you continue on your way home, him following you while he continues to moan and groan. You swiftly turn around and grab the front of his shirt yanking him down and placing a kiss on his lips before you moved away. 

"There. Now I need to go home and sleep. Farewell" You say as you quickly make your way home. Shinji stares at you in astonishment before quickly chasing after you.

"Come on! Just one more kiss! I didn't even get the chance to kiss back!" He whines as you continue to walk faster with a bright red face.