Nightwing X Reader

"Why don't you just go home?" Nightwing asks as you let out another cough. He smiled to himself. You really did look cute laying there all red face.

"Be nice to her! She isn't feeling well" Miss Martian said as she placed a hand onto your forehead. You smiled gently at the feeling of something cool.

"Thanks Megan." You say and she smiles at you before pulling her arm back.

"I'm going to go make you some soup" She says as she runs out of the room and into ye kitchen.

"Seriously. Why don't you just go home?" He asked again and you looked up at him.

"You mean you don't know?" You ask as you place your hand onto your forehead to try and cool yourself down.

"Know what?" He asks confused. You scoff and turn your head away.

"So much for being a detective" You say. He flinched at your comment. You really knew how to bother him.

"You're really annoying" He says.

"You know your real name matches your personality" You say. He stares at you confused before he glares at you seeing that smirk on your face. "You're not the only detective here Dick" you say quietly so Megan can't hear you.

"Why you-"

"Megan~ Nightwing is bothering me again. Hit him for me. I'm too weak" you say as you slowly start to sit up. You can hear he laugh and you smile at that. You liked being able to make your friends laugh.

"Here you are (Name)" Megan said as she place the soup in your hands.

"You're too kind." You say with a smile.

"I have to go, but call me if you need anything okay?" She says and you nod. "And don't bother her Nightwing she's sick" Megan turns into her human form and then she waves to you before she leaves. You two sit there in silence.

"You can leave if you want." You say as you have some of the soup Megan made you.

"If I leave you now than you'd probably do something stupid" He says. You roll your eyes.

"Come on I'm not that irresponsible." You say as you place the half empty bowl of soup. "Fell free to leave whenever I'm going to sleep" You say as you lay back onto the couch and turn away. You watched you as he sat there. As the minutes wore on his eyes lids became heavy and before long he was asleep.

He woke up to the feeling of something being put on him in a second he grabbed the hand and flipped whoever over.

"Remind me to never be nice to you again" you wheezed as you lay on the floor. He looked at you.

"Oh sorry (Name)" he said.

"You don't sound sorry" You say and he shrugs. He looks to see what you had put on him and saw that it was a blanket.

"Sorry (Name)" He says again realizing you were just being kind. You nod.

"Yes I know but can you please let go of me. My arm is becoming numb. Nightwing quickly let's go and you lay there letting your arm rest before getting up.

"I'm going to go get a drink" You say as you move towards the kitchen. Nightwing nods and he watches you move to the kitchen. He placed the blanket back on your couch before he moved to follow you into the kitchen. He watched as you struggled to grab a cup.

"Need any help?" He asked. You glared at him. Before you step back. "Jeez you sure are short" He said with a smirk before he handed you the glass.

"Gah shut up I know" you turn around and blush at how close to him. He looks at you before he but his lip. He could not hold back anymore. You pour some water into your glass. You turn to leave but you stop when you see Nightwing right in front of you. His hands were on both side. You look at him confused. He smirks at you. "Nightwing" You say quietly. He pulls you close and kisses you. You stood there in shock. He took your glass and put it on the counter. When the two of you pulled away you looked at him. "I hope you get sick" you say to him while you look away from him.

"Wow I can feel the love" He says before pulling you in for another kiss.