Sora x Reader (No Game No Life)

You didn't know why Sora had fallen for you. You weren't all that special. You were just... Normal. You didn't have a luscious, or curvy body that Sora seemed attracted to, but for whatever reason he fell for you.

Sora had attempted to flirt with you a few times but it had failed miserably. You had answered with a confused look, and a slightly logical answer. But when you did answer instead of sighing he laughed at your ignorance. It was cute to him. It wasn't until later had you realized that he was trying to flirt and you had immediately apologized.

So today you decided to surprise your boyfriend a little bit. You had dressed up in a pretty dress that was pretty short. Steph had suggested it saying how Sora would love it. It made you a little self conscious.

"Sora?" You called out nervously as you stepped into his room. He turned around from what he was doing.

"Yea (Name)? Is there something you-" Sora stared at you in shock as you nervously pulled at the bottom of the dress in embarrassment. His eyes widened and he stood there in complete shock. He had never seen you in such a short dress an in such a cute state as well. He shook his head, and moved towards you.

Within a second he pulled you in, pushed the door closed, and pushed you against the closed door. He trapped you in his arms as he looked at you once again. He started to dug at your dress while looking at you.

"So what's this all about?" He hummed. "It's pretty short... But it does look really cute on you."

"It... It's supposed to be short" You said shakily. Sora was taken back by that, but nonetheless he smirked, and leaned down to your height. He pressed a kiss to your lips before picking you up. He carried you to bed. With ease he placed you down onto the bed before lifting your chin up and whispering;

"Do you have any idea what I want to do to you?"