Sweden (Berwald) X Reader (Hetalia)

Sweden had always been a stoic man, even when the two of you began dating you knew that he wouldn't be as open to affection but, nonetheless you dated him. You were beyound happy the first time he had placed a kiss to your cheek, the first time he was the one to initiate to hold you.

You were beyond surprise when he first blushed in front of you. The most stoic and serious person you know had blushed when you had called him 'stud-muffin' jokingly

At the end of the meeting you rushed over to him and wrapped your arms around his waist. You pressed yourself against his back and nuzzled your face into him.

"(Name). What are you doing?" He asked as he looked over his shoulder. Smiling, you let go of him so he could turn around. You took the hand that was not holding all of his files in and laced your fingers together.

"I was just waiting for you marshmello" You grinned as you watched his face turn a bright red, it probably didn't help how pale he looked. He turned away from you and began to walk away, your hands were still intertwined. "Aw is my little muppet blushing?" You teased as you happily walked beside him. He glared at you but you kept a smile still plastered on your face.

"Yo! Is that Sweden guy actually blushing!!" Amercia, Alfred, yelled. You laughed and looked over to America. You opened your mouth to say something but Berwald quickly silenced you with a kiss. When you didn't blush he let out a sigh of dissaproval.

"You're going to have to do more than that to make me blush" You said as you followed him out of the door, giggling.