Jackson and Fei

"Angela! Open the damn door!" Tim knocked against the door, not stoping till Angela opened up.
"What the hell do you want? It's 7 in the morning on a Sunday."
"Your son kissed my daughter." He said, stalking into the house.
"Wait what?" She said excited, "he did?" Angela slammed the door shut and followed him into the kitchen, were Wesley fed their daughter.
"Yes, yesterday." Tim said, looking around for Jackson.
"Who did what?" Wesley asked.
"Our son kissed Fei." Angela grinned, gripping Tims shoulder. "That's incredible. They so gonna end up together. Oh my god my mother will be so thrilled." She looked at her husband. "She always wanted me to ask Tim out."
"Your mother wanted you to be with Tim?" Wesley asked, "why?"
"I can charm parents pretty well and I'm handsome." Tim answered, shrugging Angela off.
"And so is your daughter. We will be official family Tim." She grinned at him.
"Take that back." Tim said
"Nope, we have to plan a wedding."
"Wow wow wow, you realise that my daughter is 4 yeah? And your son just came into first class?"
"That means we have enough time to plan." Wesley said.
"You too?" Tim asked shocked. What was wrong with the Lopez/Evers family?
Jackson came running into the kitchen, "morning uncle Tim" he grinned.
Tim looked down at him, "you." He bent down and picked him up, throwing him over his shoulder. "We two are going to have a little discussion." He walked into the livingroom.
"Don't scare him Timothy! Or I'll kick your ass!" Angela shouted after them.
Tim mumbled something that sounded like yeah yeah.

He walked towards the couch and sat Jackson down, sitting himself down on the opposite couch.
"What's wrong uncle Tim?" Jackson asked, all smiling.
"You kissed Fei." Tim stated, folding his hands.
Jackson sighed, "She talks way too much."
"Is that the reason you kissed her? To shut her up?" Tim had to suppress a smile. He knew that his daughter talked just as much as her mother.
"Kinda" Jackson answered, leaning back. "Are you mad at me?"
"I don't think that I can be mad at you for that."
"Good. So can I kiss her again?"
"Wow, slow down cowboy. You're 6 years old. You should focus on other things."
"But I like Fei. And mommy and daddy kiss because they like each other."
"Yeah but your parents are old."
Jackson rolled his eyes.
"Tell you what champ. You can try to kiss her again in 10 years."
"Deal" he grinned.

10 years later

Tim sat Jackson down at Angela's Couch.
"I don't like where this is going Uncle T"
"Stop being lazy and spell my name right" Tim responded to the teenager.
"What is this about?" Jackson asked, drinking his soda.
"You kissed Fei. Again." Tim said, remembering this exact same conversation from 10 years ago.
"Jackson buried his head in his hands, "such a talker."
"She tends to that, yeah." Tim smirked.
"You're mad?"
Tim sat down and took a sip from his own beer. "Do you like her?"
"I know her since we both used to shit in our pants of course I like her." Jackson said, looking at Tim dumbfounded.
"Not that like I mean the romantic like."
"Ugh uncle Tim come on."
"I know you teenager hate to talk about romantic, but I wanna know if I have to beat your ass or give you a beer and wish you good luck."
Jackson gulped, "I- I think I like like her..."
"Yeah?"
Jackson nodded, "she's smart, beautiful and so funny."
Tim smiled, "I know, she's great." He looked at Jackson, "well buddy, I can't say that I don't like the idea of you two. So..." he grabbed a beer, opened it and gave it to his godson.
"Good luck champ. Gosh I hate that your mother was right, again."