The dance

"Would you stop stepping on my toes?"
"I'm not."
"Luce, you do."
"Well as you may know, you knocked me up. And I can't see the damn floor with this belly in the way. So shut up and let me step on your toes."
Tim chuckled, "Sorry baby. Of course you can step my toes to death."
"That's what I thought." Lucy fixed him a look, smiling a bit.
They slow danced in their bedroom, careful to not wake up the sleeping baby in their bed.
"Why again are we doing this?" Tim yawned.
"Because you love your soon to be wife and your soon to be wife is terrified that we mess up our first dance." Lucy explained once again.
She knows that its the middle of the night and Tim has to get up early again. But she wants to make sure that their wedding is going to be perfect.
"Baby it's three in the night, can we please do this in the morning?" He whined.
"Ugh fine, your a bad dancer when you're sleepy." Lucy let her arms fall down and yawned.
"Sorry baby, I'll make it up to you in the morning."
"You better." She said, before climbing back into bed, making sure not to crush Fei.
She watched Tim gently picking up their daughter and giving her a kiss on the head before laying her back into the crib.
"I'm sorry babe. I know that you're tired from work and I keep you from sleeping. It's just– this baby does not want to calm down."
"Luce" Tim said, climbing in besides her, "it's okay. I know that you get restless at some point of the pregnancy and I can handle it, so can you."
Lucy sighed, playing with her sleeve. "I want him to pop out, now."
Tim laughed quietly. "Right at you baby." He gently looked down at her, placing his hand on her belly. "can you tell me what you need?"
Lucy thought about it for a moment. "I think I need some tea and maybe you, keeping to distract mini Tim."
Tim kissed her cheek, hiding his laugh. "That I can do, give me a minute and I'll be right back." He said jumping out of the bed and out of their bedroom.
Lucy watched her fiancé run to get her needs. She was so happy to know that she soon would be his wife. And their shared dreams all came true. They had a dog, almost two daughters if you count Tamara in, soon a son and they will get married in a week.
Tim came back a cup of tee in his right hand in the other he held some cake from their cake tasting.
"What's with the cake?" She asked him smirking.
"You may not have noticed this, but every time you request some tea you get some sugar filled baking with it." Tim simply said, placing both on her night stand.
"You're the best."
"I know" he said, before climbing in next to her again and placing his hand on her belly again.
"Are you going to be mad if I fall asleep?"
"No babe, you need it. You have to go to work again after all." Lucy said, taking a sip from her cup.
"Yeah." Tim said, gently rubbing her belly and making their position comfortable for both of them.
Lucy enjoined the quiet and closed her eyes, she was still a bit restless but it was getting better. Sadly she soon noticed that Tim's hand stopped moving and he had been fallen asleep. She settled in cake while watching the man besides her sleep, his hand still on her belly.

"Luce? I'm home!" Tim announced from the front door, greeting an excited Kojo.
"Finally, I've been bored the whole damn day. I moved the furniture in the nursery." She said, waddling towards him.
"You did what? Lucy, your back."
"Sorry sorry I know." She said, digging into her ice cream.
"Please call me if you want to move anything. And where is the little boot?"
"She's playing with her toys."
Tim gave Lucy a quick kiss, tasting her chocolate Ice cream. He made his way towards the open living space and gathered his daughter into his arms.
"Ouh I missed you sooo much." He said changing his voice.
Fei made a happy Noise and smiled at her father. Lucy watched them interact in aww, she loved seeing Tim so happy being a father.
she sniffled, on which Tim looked towards her.
"Baby, what's wrong?" He asked concerned. He placed Fei against his chest and walked to his fiancé.
"i love you both so much" Lucy said, full on crying. "I love our family. You, Fei, Tamara and of course Kojo. Ouh and all our friends."
"Ouh baby" Tim said, before wrapping his free arm around her.
Lucy snuggled against his chest, one hand at Feis head.
"I love you too" Tim said, kissing her crown.
They stayed like this for a few minutes. Till Lucy noticed some quiet snores. She looked at her side and saw her daughter fast asleep.
"She's a daddy's girl. I swear I tried to get her to sleep for hours. And then you show up, pick her up and a few moments later, tada. Asleep."
Tim smiled proudly. "Let me bring her to bed and than I'm making last night up to you."
"Deal. Are you hungry? I have some pizza." Lucy said.
"Later. Thanks baby" Tim went on and walked to Feis bedroom, bringing her to bed. After that he came back and went straight to his bag, fishing out his AirPods.
"Luce, here" he gave her one earbud, placed the other in his own ear.
"What are we doing?" Lucy asked, putting the earbud in as well.
"Dancing, like I promised you. And this time I'm wide awake."
He took her hand in his, placed his other on her hip and started to slow dance.
Lucy smiled up at him.
"You're so amazing. Do you know that?" She asked.
Lucy saw Tim blush a bit, "Well I do love you, and you make me the happiest man on earth."
"Back at you" she grinned.
Tim grinned back, "Hey, watch. We're dancing in sink and mini Tim isn't in the way."
Lucy laughed, "we're doing pretty good, yeah."

——————-
It's your lucky day. I found a story in my drafts!
I hope you all like it :)