6x05

SPPPPPOOOOOOIIIIILLLLEEEEERRRRRR
SPOILER FOR 6x05
I read those little text thingies on tiktok and got inspired to write a version of what could happen. Maybe I'll write a second part if you all want.
Dont read the next line if you don't want to be spoilered.
Anyway
Its about the part where Tim disappears without telling Lucy.

"Hey, you ready to go home?" Lucy asked, tapping her finger against the doorframe.
Tim sat at his office chair, looking up at his girlfriend. The smile she wore on her face gave him weak knees almost every time.
"Sorry Luce, I'm so deep in paperwork I have to do some extra hours." He apologised, leaning back.
"Don't worry, take your time." She walked over to him, rounding the table and stopping between his legs.
"I'll wait for u though, with not so much clothing."
Tim groaned whilst Lucy giggled and leaned down for a kiss.
Tim smiled into their kiss, locking eyes with Lucy as they parted again. "I hope you know that you're a pain in the ass."
Lucy laughed, "concentrate on your paperwork sergeant."
"Well somebody just made that incredible hard."
Lucy winked again, and walked out of his office, "see you later!"
Tim smiled to himself and dug with new motivation back into his pile. The earlier he was finished the earlier he could take his place beside Lucy in bed.

Three hours later, he was finally finished. A glance at the clock told him that it was midnight already and Lucy would probably be asleep when he arrived home. Tim got up and changed his clothes before yawning his way to his truck. He unlocked his cardoor and got in, throwing his bag on the passenger seat.
The next thing he heard was a gun cocking on his right ear. He calmly placed his hands on the steering wheel.
"What do you want?" He asked, not being able to shake the little tremble in his voice.
"Relax seven. Drive." A husk voice replied.
Tim froze, his eyes darting towards the rear mirror, looking straight at a masked face. The same masked face that he and Lucy fought off weeks ago.
Tims mind jumped from thought to thought. He hadn't heard his code name in a long time, combined with the masked people that they never could quite figure out, it all was clear now.
Tim shifted his car into drive and calmly drove out of the restricted area.
"How did you find me?" He asked. Might as well start some conversation.
The man laughed, "come on seven, you saw what we are capable of. What you are capable of."
Tim was silent for a while, whilst the man directed him through Los Angeles. Tim was barely focused in where they were driving. His only thought was Lucy. Lucy, whom he wouldn't come home to tonight.
"What needs to be done this time?"
"You'll get the information on sea."
"On sea?! The fuck? Where the hell are we going?"
"Are you not listening seven? You'll get the information on sea."
Tim huffed out some air he was holding. His knuckles white on the steering wheel. "My disappearance will be noticed."
"We know. If you go with the protocol and do some praying you will return home in a few weeks."
Tim nodded, he knew he wasn't able to say no. They have his life in their hands.
"Why the attack on LA a few weeks ago?"
"The money for this project does not grow on damn trees seven. It was a risk we had to take. And we found you whilst being at it."
Tim nodded, sure there was a bunch of money missing after the masked man attacked LA. Now he knew where it was.
"Turn left and park between the shipping containers."
Tim nodded and did exactly that. Before getting out of the car he turned his head towards the stranger. "Who's in charge?"
"Four. If you had your training you'll get your own group to lead. You've got skills so we will use it."
Tim closed his eyes for a minute, of course they will use every thing they knew about him.
"Can I leave a letter? They will find the car."
"They won't. It will burn with the other cars, you get one personal thing. Choose now."
He didn't had to think long. He pulled out his wallet and took out a picture of Lucy, Kojo, Tamara and him. One last glance and he folded it before giving it to the man. "Nice little family. I really hope you'll return to them seven."
"Yeah thanks... I hope so too." He got out of the car, followed by the stranger.
A bag was shoved into his hand.
"Change now."
Tim knew the drill, he changed his clothes and threw them into the car. His new black cargo pants and shirt fitted him perfectly.
"Of course you fuckers know my size."
"We do." The stranger gave him back the picture before pointing to a ship that just arrived. Other man and woman were approaching it, not one of them talked.
"Let's go seven." The man squeezed his shoulder and took lead. Tim shouldered his new back and followed him, not glancing back at his car.

____________________
Lucy woke up from her ringing phone. She blindly reached out for it and answered the call.
"Yeah?"
"Lucy? Please tell me Tim is with you."
Angelas pleading immediately woke Lucy up. She sat up and looked over at Tims side. It was untouched.
"N-no I- Tim?!" She screamed, getting out of bed and looking through the whole apartment.
"Angela he's not here, what happened?"
"We- we found his car. Listen I'll send Nolan to pick you up, he's going to be at your apartment in a few minutes be ready."
Lucy just nodded and got off the phone. She dressed quickly and run down the stairs to the parking lot. Nolan was already waiting for her.
"Please tell me what happened." She said, getting into the police car.
"We don't know yet Lucy. We found his car burning."
Lucy started tearing up, "do we have a body?"
"No. No that's one of the weird things."
"What is the other?"
Nolan looked over at her, "there are over twenty cars burning with no bodys all around town."