A little party never killed nobody (part 1)

"Babe. They're gone." Lucy leaned against the front door of their home.
"Do you hear that?" Tim asked, giving her her jacket.
"No?"
"Exactly. No screaming, crying, fighting or anything else." Tim grinned at her, taking his keys.
Lucy laughed, "I love our little boots, but it's nice to have some alone time."
"Right back at you. Thank god your Nana offered to take them."
Lucy nodded and walked out of the house, "thank god your sister took Kojo."
"We're free for the weekend and I can't wait to get away from here." Tim threw their bags into the back of the car and opened Lucy's car door.
"Are the others ready to go?"
"Yep, Angela texted me, they're on their way." Tim got in himself and drove off.
"I can't believe we're doing this. We're letting Smitty have the control over the station."
"Not really. Wade told me that he ordered another sergeant for this weekend. So Smitty is not really in control, we're just letting him think he is."
"Tim!" Lucy laughed, "That's so evil."
"It's necessary. Now where is your car playlist?"
Lucy grinned and connected her phone to his car. "You wanna karaoke to Taylor Swift?"
"I'm so excited, I would karaoke to anything."
"Prove it." She played 'Barbie girl' and to her amusement, Tim actually started to karaoke.

"We're almost there."
"Thank god, I have to pee."
"Again? Luce we stopped four times for you to pee."
"You wanna tell that to my bladder after I gave birth to two of your children?"
Tim gave her a glance, before taking the next stop. "I'm like not complaining at all, please do your business."
"That's what I thought." Lucy opened the car door and went on to emptying her bladder.
Tim smiled and took out his phone, he opened his unread texts.

Angela: I bought beer. You're getting drunk tonight.

Tim: we're almost there, Lucy had to pee again.

Angela: can't blame her.

Lucy climbed back into the car and grinned at him, "I'm ready."
"Angela texted, she told me that I had to get drunk tonight." Tim started his truck again and resumed driving.
"No problem at all, we both are getting drunk tonight."
Tim grinned, "Can't wait. It's our first vacation since– oh my god since we got pregnant with Fei."
Lucy nodded, "it's crazy."
Tim drove them into the nothing. But the further they drove the more single placed houses came into view. And as Lucy looked out of the window she could see a beautiful forest on the mountains and a lake behind a big house.
"can't believe Aaron never told us about this."
"Traitor" Tim agreed.
He parked the truck besides Wesley's car. They got out of the car, Tim grabbed the two bags and Lucy walked around the car to his side. Tim wrapped his arm around her waist and guided her to the house.
"It's beautiful, can we have one?" Lucy grinned at the house.
"Sure baby, with what money exactly?"
"We sell your stuff in the garage."
"Okay but than we have to sell your tea and plate collection."
"Don't you dare!"
Tim laughed and knocked on the front door, "well than we can't buy a house in the mountains baby."
"Welcome to the party!" Nyla opened them the door, already a drink in her hand.
"Hey" Lucy laughed, "how is it going?"
"Spectacular. The boys already set up the grill and we girls, we're going to chill in the jacuzzi."
"They have a jacuzzi?" Lucy was all in, "let's go babe, I need my bikini."
They walked past Nyla and met Sergeant Grey. "Hello you two, your room is upstairs, the first on the right."
"Thank you very much, see you outside." Tim guided Lucy upstairs and into their room.
"Ouh thank god the bed is big enough." He exhaled, throwing the bags on it.
"What did you expect?" Lucy threw herself on the bed.
Tim grinned at her and sat down beside her. "A bunk bed actually, you never know with Angela booking."
"Let's get ready, I want that Jacuzzi."
"Fair enough."

"Wow. This backyard is great." Lucy smile at the others and winked the girls in the jacuzzi. "Alright, have fun babe." She kissed Tim before walking to the other girls.
Tim just shook his head and turned to the guys that surrounded the grill, each one a beer in their hand. "Why does this feel like a bad commercial and more important, "he looked at Aaron, "where is my beer Boot?"
Aarons eyes widened and he immediately leaped to the cooler to get a beer for Tim.
"Well at least the wife's have their fun. And we get to do some trash talking." Wesley said, sipping his beer.
"And what are we trash talking about?" Tim accepted the beer.
"For now our kids. The girls decided that daddy was the best option for a dress up lately." James grumbled, although he looked quiet happy about it.
"Jackson refuses to bath."
"Well, we can chance the subject, my kids are perfect." Tim said, eyeing the steak.
"Bullshit." Grey said, "that's not possible."
"Why not?"
"They're kids." Nolan piped in.
"Kids are messy." Aaron said.
Tim laughed, "you're just jealous."
"Are you kidding us?"
Tim took a long swing from his beer, "absolutely. Fei got detention because of me, if you ask Luce. Theo yells at other kids if they want to play with him. And Matty and Finny...gosh they fight all the time and if they don't fight they have the dumbest ideas ever. Just yesterday Lucy had to save them from drowning because they thought that if they just believe in it enough they can walk on damn water."
Wesley laughed, "that's what we wanted to hear."
"Why is it your fault that Fei got detention?" Grey asked.
"I taught her to take a swing the right way. Apparently there is a boy that teases her and well she took the swing."
The crowd just laughed whilst Tim sipped his beer, taking a look at his wife. Lucy sat in the jacuzzi and laughed. As if she felt his eyes on her she turned his gaze towards him and gestured for him to come over.
"Excuse me, husband duties." Tim set his empty bottle down and walked over to the ladies.
"Ouh hey Tim" Bailey said, grinning. Tim waved a short moment.
"You look stressed, take this." Angela just pressed another beer bottle in his hand. Tim gave her a salute and took a sip.
Lucy stretched her hands out to him, "babe?"
"What is it baby?" He sighed, leaning down and kissing her crown while taking her hand.
"Why that reaction?"
"Don't play me, you have that glint in your eyes, you want something."
"Guilty." She grinned." Can you get me a banana?"
"A what?"
"Banana babe, you know that yellow long fruity thing that you despise. I'm really craving one."
Before Tim could say something, Celina gasped, "oh my god. Are you pregnant?" All eyes were immediately on Lucy.
"Gosh no we have enough kids."
"Some kids aren't planned." Angela said smirking.
Tim just gave her a grin back, "you know what you're talking about Lopez."
"I'm going to drown you in that lake Bradford." She smiled at him, on which Tim just winked at her.
"No no really. Four is enough for us and after we adopted the twins, Tim got the vasectomy." Lucy tugged on his hand for him to come near her.
"Thanks for telling that to the nosiest people in the whole station baby." He sighed before taking a step near her.
"Sorry, just had to make some things clear. I'm making it up to you later." Lucy innocently smirked up at him.
Nyla and Angela started making gag noises.
"I hold you to that. Let me get you that disgusting fruit." He gave her another kiss before walking off.