Tims office

Lucy loved Tim's office. It somehow became a comforting place for their family. In their she told him that she was pregnant with Theo. He had hugged her and twirled her around. Laughed happily and kissed her fiercely. In there they had found out that the newest member of their family was going to be a girl.
It was the place where Tim proudly showed her the pictured he hung up. One of them and their kids , one of Kojo and one of Lucy alone. Over the years the picture on the walls became more and more. Some friends, the twins, their family.
Than there was the couch. A small one, but Lucy fitted right into it to take a nap. Later the kids did. They also did their homework on the couch, on days their parents had to work longer.
Tim and Lucy celebrated their wedding anniversary there and decided on which house to buy or simple things like dinner.
"Baaaabe" Lucy whined, walking in without knocking.
Tim looked up from his paper work, smiling a bit at the sight of his pregnant wife, even with a scowl on the face she was the most beautiful woman on earth. "Hello baby, you good?"
"No. Do I look like I'm good? I'm pregnant. Nine months. And your daughter just won't come out!" Lucy huffed out and sat down on the couch, crossing her arms.
"I'm sorry baby, I know that you must be uncomfortable. Can I do something to help you?"
"We need a name. Now." Lucy said, hoping up and down on the couch.
"Sure, Uhm what are you doing? Do you need to pee?" He asked, getting up and walking over to her.
"No, I'm trying to get her out. Bouncing helps."
Tim couldn't resist to grin, "well with that I can help."
Lucy slapped his arm, "Timothy Bradford! You're so not allowed to be in me again."
Tim laughed, "we see how you feel about it once she's out and you're all healed up."
Lucy smirked a bit, she knew she was in the mood after birth most of the time.
"We need a name baby, It can't wait any longer. She could pop out any minute." Lucy sighed, rubbing her belly. They really had a hard time deciding on a name for the little girl.
"We need something to fit the other names."
"I know" Lucy said, mumbling their kids names. "Matthew, Finnegan, Theodore, Felicity...Kinsley? Juniper? Francesca?"
"Willow? Leighton?"
"Gosh now, I have an aunt that's named Willow." Lucy said pulling out her phone and noting the names.
"We should let the kids decide." Tim said, "makes everything easier for us."
"You're right, can you get them?"
"Where are they?" Tim asked, he thought she dropped them off at day care.
"They help their grandpa Grey with some important police work."
"Uhm sure I'll go get them." Tim said getting up.

"What are we doing here?" Fei asked, almost ten years old.
"We need you guys to decide on a name for your baby sister." Lucy said, showing them their list.
"Kinsley, Juniper, Francesca, Leighton" Theodore read out loud. He had just started second grade and was a proud reader.
"Francesca is out. We're not french." Finnegan said, in an fake French accent. Tim chuckled and ruffled his hair, "fair enough."
"So that leaves Kinsley, Juniper and Leighton." Fei said, thinking hard.
"Juniper is out as well, sounds like the planet, we have nothing to do with planets." Matthew said.
"Well... we're living on one?" Fei laughed. "But you're right."
"Sooo Kinsley and a Leighton." Theo said, looking up at his father, "any nicknames?"
"Uhm for Kinsley I thought about Kinzie or Lee"
"And Leighton?" Matthew asked.
"Leigh?" Lucy half asked.
"I like Kinsley."
"I like Leighton."
"Yeah me too."
"I'm for Kinsley."
"That's a tie. We need to decide." Lucy said, with a sigh.
"Let's murder board the names." Fei said, clapping her hands together.
Tim laughed, "little boot you can't murder board everything."
"I can, and I will."
Lucy just smirked.
"Do we have a middle name for her? Does she get one?"
"Of course." Tim said.
"Really?" Lucy asked, "what name?"
"Lucy." Tim simply said, smiling at his wife, "she's gonna get her mothers name."
Lucy was on the edge of tears, sniffling she said, "I hate you."
Tim smirked her kissed her head, "I love you too."
"Stop the love thingy. We need to decide." Finnegan rolled his eyes.
Matthew slapped his arm.
"Leighton Lucy Bradford." Theo said, adding "Kinsley Lucy Bradford."
"I think it's decided, Leighton has the better ring to it." Fei said, snatching a candy from Tims secret drawer.
"You're right." Matthew said, whilst the other two kids nodded along. Lucy smiled up at her husband, "Leighton it is." She gently caressed her belly, "hey there Leighton, please come out of mommy so we can meet you...and so that I can sleep without you punching my organs."
"I will never get pregnant." Fei said, frowning.
Tim laughed, "be my guest." He was deadly scared of her dating. Although it was pretty obvious that she and Jackson Lopez Evers were a thing.
"How are babies made?" Theo asked. Finnegan grinned at him, "so it needs two people a woman and a ma-"
Tim held his hand over Finnegans mouth, "a bird! A bird brings the kids."
Theo looked at Lucy, than back at him, "how did it end up in mommy's belly?
Tim stuttered, looking at Lucy for help. Whom just laughed.
"You know what? No time for stories. We need to get ice cream to celebrate." Tim announced.
"Yeiiiiii" the kids screamed and run out of the office. Tim stayed back to help his wife of the couch.
"Let's walk, maybe she pops out."
"You better hurry up Leighton, you don't want to miss on ice cream, believe me."