Isabels little secret

Lucy was through and through an Instagram person. And to be honest, Isabel was thankful for that. She knew that her Ex-husband had found his forever woman and founded a family, but seeing him happy in the little videos Lucy posted or on the pictures she uploaded, it made Isabel feel less guilty. She was so happy for Tim, he deserved nothing but happiness.
Isabel knew about their children, through Lucys Instagram. She knew about their wedding and honeymoon and every little special moment.
There were the two daughters, Tamara and Felicity and of course the three boys, Theodore, Finnegan and Matthew.
Sometimes she felt sad to miss out on all of this. She could have had all that with Tim if she hadn't screwed it all up. The next moment though, she remembered that they would've never had a family like Tim and Lucy had now. Isabel just wasn't the one for Tim, they might thought that they were good together. But nobody could hold the water to Lucy.
Isabel opened another story from Lucy.
She posted a video showing Finnegan and Theodore both with a bottle of water and Felicity with the garden hose, Matthew behind her. Lucy tilted the camera to an sleeping Tim Bradford. On Fei's commando the boys emptied their bottles over Tims head and Fei started the garden hose. Tim shrieked and set up, trying to shield himself with his hands.
The Kids and Lucy laughed, whilst Tim stood up and tried to get to Fei, but was knocked of his feet by Kojo having his zomies.
"Ouh shit, Baby are you okay?" Lucy asked concerned, whilst Fei stopped the water. "Dad" she said concerned, sprinting forwards.
Tim groaned and laid down on his back. "I'm getting old, help me up you little monsters"
The boys and Fei came to the rescue whilst Lucy opened the inner camera, grinning together with Matthew.
"Bradfords out" Matthew said, laughing at his father.
The video ended, Isabel smiled.
Next in Lucys story was a boomerang of Tim throwing his laughing kids into the pool.
Isabel stopped the boomerang to linger a second longer on Tims smile. She missed seeing him like this.
Next up was a picture of her and Tim, dressed up underlined with 'date night' and 'good luck babysitting, Tam'
Lucy wore a red dress whilst Tim settled with a black suit, he had his hand on Lucys waist and his face nestled in her hair.
The following post was a collage from their date night. Tims hand on Lucy's thigh while driving. Lucy enjoying her food, Tim with flowers, Lucy and Tim kissing, Tim holding her hand while walking. It was beautiful.
Isabel knew she missed that in her life. But what she said to Tim was true, he set the bar really high.
Eventually she hoped she would find someone as well, but for now it was enough to know that Tim was happy with his life.