Paw patrol

"I will not do that." Tim looked down at Lucy, "under no circumstance."
"Ouh but you will. Your daughter knows it, I know it and you know it." Lucy answered while breastfeeding little Theo. Tim sighed, he knew that she was right, of course he would do it, he just didn't want to admit it yet.
"Come down here baby, my neck hurts from looking up." Lucy complained a soft smile on her lips. Tim sat down beside her and took one minute to watch her feed their baby boy. She was just an incredible mother to their kids and every time he saw her with one of the little boots, his heart expanded more and more with love for the woman in front of him. He let his head sink to her shoulder and carresed Theos head.
"Do I really need the uniform though? If one picture of me gets out into the world, no one will ever respect me again."
Lucy laughed slightly, "you're probably right, but your daughter does not care."
"I know, I know." Tim held up his head and looked at his son again, "Let me take him to bed, you had a long day."
"thanks baby." Lucy finished up and laid her little boy into Tims waiting arms. "He looks good on you, baby."
Tim teared his eyes up from Theo and looked at Lucy, already grinning. "Wanna show me later how handsome I am?"
Lucy laughed and rolled her eyes. "Bring the kid to bed Timothy"
"Ay ay sir." Tim saluted and walked out with Theo. He brought his son to bed and took a minute to  admire the little bundle in front of him. He took a detour back to look after Fei and get some snack for Lucy, since she was always hungry after breastfeeding.
"Uhhh you got me cereal." Lucy grinned at him already ready for bed.
"I sure do baby."
"Thanks" Lucy took the bowls from his hands whilst Tim crawled in becide her. "
He layed his hand down on one of her thighs and caressed it softly. "I'm beaten." He admitted.
"On the uniform or from the day?" Lucy questioned
"Both but mainly the uniform. I'll do it."
Lucy kissed his head, "I know baby, you're going to be her hero."
Tim smiled, "I love this life with you so much."
"Me too." Lucy digged into her cereal, "you should sleep though. You have to get up early and you have a night shift."
"I know I know, I hope to get a nap in."
Lucy just laughed at that.

"Daaaaaaaad... DAAAAAAAAAAD."
Tim sat up aprubtly and looked around, spotting Fei at his bedside.
"Good morning little boot, what is the screaming about?" He rubbed his eyes and looked at the still sleeping Lucy.
"Will you wear the uniform today?"
"Yes baby I will, shy are you asking?"
"Just wanted to make sure that we look cool for school."
Tim smiled at her and lifted her up into his lap. "We will be the coolest father daughter duo out there."
Fei smiled up at him and wrapped her arms around his waist. "Thank you daddy."
"You have nothing to thank me for my little girl." Tim kissed her head and laid back down, Fei still attached to him.
"Nooo daddy, we can't be lazy. You need to do my hair."
"Ouh right baby, so sorry." Tim sat back up and got out of bed, Fei in his arms. He walked into their bathroom and sat her down on the sink.
"Okay, what do you want me to do with your hair?"
"Ponytails, two."
"Two? I learned to do one last week."
"You wanna quit, boot?" Fei asked, grinning up at him.
"Boot huh?" Tim turned her around so she could face the mirror. "Let me get to work."

"I quit." Tim admitted half an hour later. Feis hair was fizzy and filled with knots.
"No you do not quit daddy. Could you just watch an tutorial?"
Tim pulled out his phone and got to work, ten minutes later Lucy woke up from a loud sound coming from the bathroom. She got up and walked in, seeing Tim, bare chest and a grin on his face, with the vacuum cleaner, doing Feis hair.
"You did it daddy!" Fei grinned at him through the mirror, two ponytails on her head.
Tim laughed and turned the vacuum cleaner off.
Lucy smirked and tiptoed out again, leaving the two in their little moment.

"You look good baby." Lucy grinned at Tim. Tim smiled a bit, "she loves it."
"She does, and she loves you."
Tim nodded, looking happier than ever. "Fei! Are you ready?"
"YEEEEES" she screamed and came running down the stairs. Lucy already pulled out her phone and snapped some picturs of Feis costume. She wore a paw patrol costume, skyes costume to be exact. The pink little uniform with dig ears looked cute on her and the two ponytails that already felt out of place did the rest.
"Daddy you need a picture too." Tim nodded and picked her up.
"Lets get this over with baby." Tim smiled at the camera, hus chase paw patrol costume was on place, together with his dog ears and fake badge.
"You two look adorable." Lucy grinned and snapped her pictures.
"Okay okay thats enough mommy, we need to go and win this contest." Fei said , squirming to be let down.
Tim sat her back down and took her hand.
"You sure do honey, but remember its not a bad thing to lose a contest okay?"
"Yeah yeah mommy. But we will win."
"How do you know baby girl?" Tim asked her.
Fei grinned at her parents, "it's all girl teachers that sit in the jury and mommy always says you look sexy in your uniform."
Tim gaped first at her than at Lucy, whom looked just as stunned.
"You- I- mhh I guess you two better win than." Lucy stuttered, to amused.
"Guess so" Tim gave her a kiss, "see you later baby."
"Good bye mommy, lets go daddy chase."
Tim just laughed and walked out with his daughter.