𝕊𝕖𝕜𝕤

Chapter six

(Thea will soon have some happiness:))

——————————————————

Piper McLean wouldn't usually call herself a worrier, but this time the title would fit.

When she had last spoken to Thea, it had been snowy and cold, the sun behind clouds and children visiting camp during their shower winter break. She had been leaving to see to her house in the east, a mission she had been talking about since the new year had started.

The daughter of Aphrodite hadn't thought much about it after, only keeping herself occupied with different activities and talking to her other friends.

But then a week had passed and Thea had not returned as she had promised.

Marielle Demlien, Thea's best friend, had even appeared at the doorstep of cabin ten one day, asking if Piper knew anything about it.
And so an alliance was formed. They had to figure out what Thea had done.

At first, it had been a joke, but then a couple more days passed and they still couldn't find a way to contact her.
The iris messages weren't working and the daughter of Hades had not reached out to them in any way.

Now the spring weather had started to take effect on the camp atmosphere. Sure, they were only a week into the month of march, but that was already a couple of weeks overdue on Thea's return date.

Nico Di Angelo, her younger brother, had denied any Iris message they tried, especially the first ones.

After a week, Leo had joined the search, looking for any kind of machine in bunker nine. River Altwat, one of Marielle's friends, had joined them too, trying to enhance some machinery with Leo.
Piper's half-sister, Ally Beaumont, had reached out to the hunters of Artemis to see if they had seen anything to her, but the response was negative.

Heck, even Jason had tried to help - and he did not have the best relationship with the daughter of Hades.

But now, Nico had just returned to camp. No Thea.

Marielle had been to talk to him one time, but she was out of there just a couple of minutes later. Apparently, the son of Hades had been unable to provide any answers. He had tried to form words, but English had not been an option. Leo had volunteered to try, talking about the similarities between Italian - the language Nico spoke - and Spanish - the one Leo spoke, but Will Solace had eventually thrown them all out.

At that very moment, the daughter of Aphrodite stood right inside the Hades cabin.

Marielle had asked her to grab something, though Piper had forgotten what as she looked around. She had been in there before while hanging out with Thea, but never before had it felt so lonely. Nico was staying at the big house, and Thea was still nowhere to be seen.