𝕋𝕣𝕖

Chapter three

(I've just had Covid, so I'll have to excuse myself)

(&)(&)(&)

Thea was about five seconds away from smacking Perseus Jackson across the face. It wasn't the words he said, no, but the way he said them.

For why did he seem so guilty about it?

He hadn't been the one to tell Nico to go look for the doors, for that was all Hades' blame. Oh, and maybe Thea was blaming herself some.
She had told Nico that she'd found the doors down there and that he shouldn't go, but the boy obviously had to go for himself to find some way out.

"I'm really sorry. I wish I knew more." The raven-haired son of Poseidon was being too kind about it.

She couldn't deal with that right now. Instead she turned to Hazel and Frank. "So..." Wait- how did you say hello to people you didn't know but at the same time knew?
"Hazel Levesque, yeah? You died and then Nico brought you back?"

The younger girl seemed almost shocked that Thea knew who she was, but she quickly regained her composure. "And you're Thea Goldaxe. I hope you're doing well after your chaotic trip earlier this year."

The daughter of Hades froze, if only for just a second. Did Hazel know? Nico hadn't told her, had he? He promised he wouldn't tell anyone.

Hazel was quick to calm those thoughts.
"I'm sorry if that was overstepping something. Nico was supposed to visit but couldn't because you accidentally shadow travelled away? Like... to the other side of the globe or something?"

"Oh, that," Thea smiled sheepishly at her younger half-sister. "Happens too often, honestly. Did you know Nico went to China once?"

"You're kidding," said Frank. He looked shocked at himself for having spoken, but he didn't seem to be as jumpy as Nico had described him.

Thea smirked. "Not kidding. Once I ended up in the Norwegian mountains because I had a cold and sneezed. Took me two weeks to get back."

"Right after the labyrinth, right?" asked Percy. "Cause I remember Nico crashing my birthday party and saying something about you being gone."

No matter how annoyed she wanted to be at Perseus Jackson, she had to let all the second-hand anger (from Nico) aside. They were going on a quest for Gods' sake. Not to mention he was a good guy and she didn't want to be on his bad side.

"Yeah... Nobody was there though, only trolls. So I had to walk some time to find someone and get directions from a troll." She'd have to go back one day. Yes, it was a weird experience, but she met some nice people and the nature (though cold) was lovely.
Maybe Piper wanted to come with her.