Nerves and Trouble

"ONE WEEK! Are you kidding me Lydia! One week is all you could make it at the school!? What the hell happened to keeping a low profile!?" Owen yelled, if he could have had smoke flowing from his ears it would have happened. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Owen could you please let me explain what happened because and listen to this I DID NOT REVEAL THE SECRET. All that happened was some skank told her friend that she could easily break Rose and Emmie up because she's prettier than her. Then she started insulting all of us. So I walked over to her and told her, "if I ever hear you talking bad about me or my siblings again I will become your worst nightmare, by the way you look ugly." and I walked away. That's all that happened. You can ask Edward." I huffed and closed my eyes. I heard shuffling and then I felt his arms around me.

"I'm sorry for freaking out, I'm glad you defended your siblings. That girl sounds horrible." He paused and looked conflicted.

"I need to talk to you, flower. I know this isn't easy for you because of the past but you're gonna have to face it. But if you'd like, you can travel the world for a few months instead of going to school." I tackled him in a hug. "Oh thank you Owen! I promise whatever clauses you put on me I'll follow. I'm just not ready to be confined to a school of all places." He nodded and put on a serious face.

"Well, that's good because you're due back before Christmas which gives you a full three months. I hope that's enough for you, I know everyone here will miss you but they all will understand."

I couldn't believe he was letting me go and I was so happy. I planned to go to John's grave, visit my old home town and spend time on the island I bought in the 1800s.

"Oh and don't think I don't know your plans, Alice told me when she saw how worried I've been about you. Just please don't draw too much attention to yourselves with the humans when you go out and about please. Oh and take pictures of the island too." He knew everything and I was glad that he was my father figure.

I was thankful I only packed a carry on, which Alice yelled about for an hour before Jasper used his powers to calm her. I was so happy to explore again.

When I landed in Virginia I waited until it was night time before going to find John's grave. By the time I had, I needed to hide because it was sunrise. I watched over his grave from a tree nearby and obviously I was shielded from the humans. I was touched by how many people paid respect to him. I waited until the sun went down and the security guard passed by before dropping down and sitting beside his grave.

"Lord John, I'm sorry it took me so long to come and visit you. I was wrecked when I watched what happened to you. I'm sorry I couldn't be there for Jackie I wanted to, but, I guess I can tell you now, I'm a vampire and I could not be in the sun without risking my own death. I tried my best to watch out for you but I failed and I'm so sorry that I couldn't. Damn it John I want to kill whoever did this. I've never gone a day where I don't think about you or my siblings. Damn it, you would have been charmed by them, they were the sweetest kids. Oh my god I miss them and you so much." I stayed in Virginia for a month exploring it and I stayed in the mountains with animals that I ate, but only after they fought and mauled each other.

I booked a flight back to what is now west London where I lived for 15 years. God I missed it here. I walked along the London bridge and enjoyed the trickling of rain before I walked down a street and all of a sudden I heard a shriek of terror and I tried to run at a human speed towards the scream. I prayed that my worst fear wasn't true but my luck ran out.

I ran over and ripped the guy off of the girl and punched him, giving the girl enough time to run away. I didn't hold in my anger as I smashed his face in, which was a bad idea because the smell of blood, sweet sweet human blood was everywhere and all I could think about was how delicious it would taste. I caved in and sucked his blood until he was limp in my arms. When I realized what I had done I burned the body and tried to run until I came face to face with a vampire just as big as Emmett. 

"I need to take you with me to my masters, so you can either come easily or I'll snap your neck." His voice, though it was quiet boomed in the empty alleyway. I contemplated going invisible but I knew that it would not end well for me.

"Fine, fine, lead the way." I conceded and followed the hulk.

"Good, I'd have hated to hurt you, not really but y'know." He laughed as we ran. We ran so fast we managed to get to our destination in a mere matter of hours, three to be exact.

"Now when we get in, bow your head until you're spoken to. Best to follow orders or you could end up dead." he whispered to me before opening the door and pushing me in. I stumbled and accidentally made eye contact with someone on the other side of the room.

"Holy.."

"Fucking..."

"Shit!"

A:N; Who did she see? Find out in the next chapter.