A Dream day with Caius

It was just barely dawn as I wandered through the castle humming softly before I was wrapped in a pair of two very familiar arms. I giggled as he spun me around before placing a soft kiss on my forehead. I was sad that we hadn't actually had our first kiss yet but I was hoping that today would change that.

"Buongiorno gattina, I trust you had a good time with your siblings? I'm assuming you did as I could hear your bell like giggle on the other side of the castle. Now don't be bashful, you're far too pretty to hide your face."

I smiled softly as I nibbled on my lip. I was truly lucky to have him, I could never imagine my life without him anymore. He was my missing piece.

"Hello tesoro, I had a splendid time with my siblings. It felt like we were back in our house again, we laughed a lot. Though I must be honest, I spent a good chunk of time wondering about what you would have planned for us today."

He chuckled lightheartedly before he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards our chambers. I skipped behind him until I decided to play a little trick on him as he had yet to see the more mischievous side of me. I slowly slipped my hand from his and bolted in the opposite direction, I could hear him still talking softly that was until he realized that I was gone.

"Gattina! I'm gonna catch you!"

He exclaimed with a laugh as I heard him chase after me. What he didn't know yet was that I was an exceptional climber. By the time he managed to catch me I was sitting on the highest ledge of the throne room just barely visible, the only part that was truly visible were my feet because I dangled them without a care in the world.

"My little flame, you truly are fast and an exceptional climber. It took me eight tries to get up here safely when I first discovered it. It gives a whole new perspective on the room doesn't it? It makes the little issues of covens seem small and like us seem like ants. I figure that we may as well make the best of it with what we are given as well as..." I had to shut him up.

I reached over and pulled his face to mine and I kissed him softly. He didn't react for a few seconds but when he did he pulled me on top of him and made the kiss deeper. I was thankful that neither one of us needed to pull away for air nor worry about bruised chapped lips. We melted into one another like butter and I felt our bond deepening and growing stronger. A loud wolf whistle broke us apart and we nearly fell off of the ledge.

"FELIX! ARE YOU STUPID!"

A loud pain ridden yell was heard followed by sounds of agony. I rolled my eyes as I hopped down and landed lightly on my feet and I motioned for Caius to follow me and when he landed he grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"Janey, let poor Felix go from the pain, he's on the brink of collapse."

I gave my sister the look that always used to freak her out when we were alive. Luckily it still worked, she looked away from him and over to me.

"I was just worried about you Ly, the big dope over there nearly made you and master Caius fall off the ledge. I'd have ripped him limb from limb if you'd gotten hurt!" she mumbled and looked down. Caius let go of my hand and nudged me forward. I hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead.

"Janey I love you and I appreciate the concern. I'm gonna spend the rest of my time today with Caius, then we can watch an episode of our show tomorrow okay? Now go see Aro and see if he has anything for you and Alec to do. Felix, do the same please."

I stepped back into Caius' arms and he was smiling proudly down at me as I rolled my eyes at him and smiled softly as Felix and Jane left the room bickering like toddlers.

"Well that was quite the kiss gattina, I didn't know you had it in you." Caius purred into my ear before placing a kiss right below it sending shivers and electricity through my body.

"Tesoro, I had to shut you up somehow, that just happened to be the quickest way. But you sir are quite the excellent kisser. I may have to try that again sometime." I teased him with a cheeky wink before bolting away once again, this time to our chambers where I knew we wouldn't be disturbed.

"Gattina!"

I heard his playful roar as I ran and I knew he was agile so he'd catch up to me soon. And I was right as just as I made it to the door I was pinned up against it in a fiery kiss full of passion.

"Now that we've had our first kiss, I would like to continue the date I had originally planned for my angel. That is if you don't mind gattina."

He whispered as he leaned forward with his forehead brushing mine. I smiled shyly in response before I leaned my head on his chest. He chuckled as he began to run his hand through my hair purring softly, as a sign of affection and comfort.

"I'd love to see what you have planned my warrior."

Once I'd said that he opened the door to our room which was covered in lilac flowers and piles upon piles of books and art supplies and pads of paper and pencils.

"I figured we could spend some quality time together engaging in our creative passions, I hope that's okay with you gattina."

He mumbled behind me while softly rubbing my hips under my shirt. I spun around and kissed him softly before pulling away.

"Tesoro, that sounds like a perfect date to me."

We started off reading history books and telling each other stories of the famous people we'd met. I adored his stories of Marie Antoinette and he loved mine of the old stars in Hollywood, particularly those with Jack Lemmon. When we'd tired of doing that we moved on to writing poems and short stories. His poems were all dark and depressing but beautifully written. Mine were filled with rage and sadness, he claimed they were master pieces but I didn't think so.

Finally we moved on to different arts. We made clay figures, his were occasionally smushed as he fumbled when I caught him gazing at me. Our last endeavour in the arts was painting. I was horrible to say the least. I tried to paint the beautiful lilac flowers but it ended up looking like a sea of purple and green. I showed Caius and he tried to hide his smile. I saw his painting and I was amazed by how beautiful it was, how beautiful he could make me look. But I decided that I had enough of being serious, I discreetly dipped my finger into some blue paint and wandered over to him.

"Hey Tesoro, look at me for a second?"

He turned his head with a fond smile and I dolloped the paint on his nose. This in turn started what I'd hoped it would and a paint war started between us. Thankfully we were both in painting clothes as per his recommendation. The war went on for a good 20 minutes before he pinned me to the floor. The sun entered the room and made the two of us sparkle. But to me nothing sparkled more than his eyes. He gazed down at my lips then back up to my eyes and he whispered like the brush of a feather.

"I love you gattina."

The invisible butterflies erupted in my stomach and my heart felt like it was on fire as I responded equally softly.

"I love you tesoro."

He kissed me so passionately I felt all the love in the world. When we both pulled away, he lay down besides me and looked into my eyes.

"Best date ever Tesoro."

He rolled his eyes playfully before tugging me closely and kissing my forehead.

"The first of many, my angel. I swear it."

Authors note; If I could get 2 votes and 20 reads on this part I'll update the book tomorrow, don't be a silent reader guys, it means a lot to me that you're even reading my book. Have a good morning, afternoon and night!